Spaghetti Carbonara

Bradleigh's POV

The next few weeks at City have been awful. I haven't spoken to any of the guys, unless I had too for a video. I have just been working for what felt like 24/7. I was working an a long video about Manchester Cities journey in the Carabao Cup and I was just adding in clips from the final. I had set up a camera in the changing rooms and I was just watching through the footage to see if their were any clips that I could use. It was the part of the day where Pep had given me a jacket to wear and I was looking at myself in the mirror. John had heard my call myself sexy and took my by surprise and kissed me.

All the memories came back of that afternoon

All the memories came back of that afternoon. Before he kissed the girl. I had never felt happier. I felt like I actually belonged at City. I had friends, a potential boyfriend, the manager liked me and so did the fans. I could feel my eyes getting all welled up before I heard a knock at my office door. I wiped my eyes and shouted that they can come in.

"Oh, Hey Kev" I half smiled.

"Hey, I have seen you in a while"

"I've been here everyday" I said. Although I knew what he meant.

"Well you know, I haven't spoken to you recently"

"Yeah, well I haven't really felt like speaking to people"

"I bought you a spaghetti carbonara, your favourite" he smiled and placed a plate down on my desk and that sat down on a chair on the other side of my desk.

"John hasn't been himself since" he broke the silence.

"Oh what a shame" I replied sarcastically.

"Why don't you just come and sit with us at lunch one day"

"Because I don't really want to speak to him surprisingly"

"But what about the rest of the guys, we are all really missing you. Pep keeps saying that we are loosing the bond that we started to have"

"Yeah, well I've got some videos planned so I'll suppose I'll see you guys then"

"Wait, Brad, have you been crying?" He looked at me closer.

"Me? No I never cry" I laughed. "Must just be from staring at the screen for too long" I lied. Kevin automatically didn't believe me and walked around to my desk. "What are you watching?" He then asked. He pressed play on the video of me and John kissing.

"Everything was just going so well that day, I should of known something like that would of happened"

"Brad, we've all told John that he's fucked up and he knows he has. I'm not saying that you should jump straight back into his arms, I'm just saying that you should not let this affect the whole team"

"Yeah, I guess you're right" I huffed. "I'll see you at lunch tomorrow" I smiled. Kevin then stood up to leave. "And Kevin, thank you for being here for me" I added.