Jess

John's POV

After over a week of not seeing Bradleigh, and none of the guys had heard from her I have kind of accepted the fact that we are over and that's that.

"I think you're making a mistake bro" Raheem said as we were getting changed. "You haven't been with Bradleigh for what, just over a week and you have already moved on"

"She has made her decision and what can I do about that?"

"Fight for her? You know that whatever this girls name is nothing like Brad" he said, almost angrily.

"What that girl has a name by the way"

"Alright Jess, does not compare to Bradleigh, and you know that. I can see it"

"Bullshit" I laughed.

"I can tell!" He said. "You don't look at her in the same way! When you would look at Bradleigh laughing away or even when she was sitting there concentrated on what Pep was saying about football and she would try desperately to understand it you would have to bite your lip to keep yourself from smiling too big and when you look at Jess, I don't see anything from you. As if she is just there to fill the space" Raheem explained the truth. But I wasn't going to admit that.

"Bradleigh left us all and there is nothing I can do about it Raz, do you not think that I think about her everyday since she left. This week has felt like a fucking eternity to me, I haven't slept because my pillows still smell like her, I haven't eaten because all that I have in my fridge is her stupid spaghetti carbonaras and do you know how hard it is for me to play a match when everyone is there but her seat is empty? I miss her like crazy Raz but she's gone" I got all worked up. Raheem didn't say anything but just huffed.

"You two are meant to be bro, I believe it" he patted me on the back.

"Guys come on! Warm up started 5 minutes ago!" Pep clapped. We jogged out to the stadium where Crystal Palace were already warming up. I looked over to the booth were some of the team sat and her seat was still empty. I don't know what I was really expecting.

"John!" I head Jess shout the stand where the wags sit.

"Hey babe" I jogged over and planted a kiss on her lips, but all I could see when I closed my eyes was Bradleigh.

"Good luck" she smiled. "I'm sure you will be fine" she added and then flicked her long brown hair over her shoulder.

"Thank you darling" I smiled back and then walked back with Kyle to the tunnel where we would walk out.

"Come on City!" I head a familiar voice shout.

"Bradleigh?" Kevin said, a massive smile forming on his face.

"You think I would miss this title race?" She gigged. All the guys formed a massive bear hug around her and started chanting her name.

She looked happier than ever. She was smiling and jumping along with the rest of them. She was in a simple pair of blue jeans and a grey jumper which was tucked in. Her hair was in a messy ponytail but she had bright red lipstick on which distracted from her hair. She had her usual white Balenciagas on is well.