One Of The Guys

John's POV

I shrugged of Brads weird behaviour from earlier, mainly because I was fucking horny and she was looking fit. After she told me that she thinks drunk sex is better I couldn't even concentrate on the conversation that was happening. Brad knew what she was doing, every now and then she would run her foot up and down my leg or licking her lips after she would eat something.

To Brad x

Hey sweetie, can you do me a favour?

She gave me a funny look when she read the message but instantly replied.

From Brad x

What's up?

Me: stop teasing

Brad: oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was doing anything ;) must of been a misunderstanding

Me: misunderstanding my fucking arse. We can talk about misunderstanding when I have you begging for my cock

Brad: John stop, we are with people

Me: stop? That's what I asked you to do but you seemed to have other plans in mind :)

She locked her phone and smirked at me. After we all finished the second bottle the guys were ready to continue drinking throughout the night.

"Look I've been working all day so I'm gonna head off" Brad smiled but looked me directly in the eyes. "You guys have a guys night out"

"Brad, you basically are one one the guys" Raheem laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow" he gave her a hug.

"I think I'm gonna walk Brad back to the room, it's late and all that you know" I said to the guys.

"Maybe you should learn how to lie better" Raheem laughed along with the rest of the guys.

"Use protection yeah? and please use the right bed okay? Don't get confused" Kyle then said and pretended to be sick. I gave all the guys a high five and caught up with Bradleigh.

"I thought you were never going to come" she laughed as I intertwined my hand with hers.

"You think I would ever miss an opportunity like this with you" I winked. "So are you gonna tell me what you were actually thinking about earlier?"

"It was nothing like I said" she denied again. "I'm just tired"

"Come on Brad, what is the point of lying"

"I just don't want to talk about it you know" she huffed.

"Please? Look I wanna help you"

"I'm just scared you know, you guys all just said it's hard to keep up a relationship with your job, and it's not like I'm a stay at home wife like the rest of them, I work is well. I just don't want to get invested into this relationship or end up really liking you if there is no way this is going anywhere"

"Bradleigh, look I can't promise you that this relationship will be easy but I can promise you now that I will try my best to make you happy, look after you and make sure that you feel like you are the most important girl in the world" I smiled. "You just have to take a chance with this one" I added.

"Fuck sake John, it's not fair that you are too cute" she gave me a kiss. By this time we had made it back to the hotel room.

"So anyway, about our earlier conversation" I bit my lip. "I don't think the guys will be back for a while." She giggled and the rest of the night was history.