Another Chance

Johns POV

The past week or two Bradleigh has been a lot more sociable with us since the incident happened. She has been sitting with us at lunch and filming a lot more videos.

Today we were all flying out to Abu Dhabi for some hot weather training. Pep believed that for us to perform our best that we actually shouldn't be hardcore training all the time. He said that Brad had also got some day trips and activities organised for us whilst we were all out there for just over 2 weeks.

Kevin, Raheem, Kyle and myself went straight to the back of the coach which was taking us to the airport. Brad had told Kevin that she was going to get to the airport early as she forgot to buy all her toiletries.

"Right Mate, I recon this trip is a good opportunity to really prove yourself to Brad" Kevin clapped. "She is so excited about this trip, but we've got to try and convince her not to work the whole time"  he added.

We arrived at the airport in plenty of time. Bradleigh was their like she said she would be. She was sat with a camera next to her to film us coming of the coach. She was in a pair of simple grey joggers and a blue sports bra paired with a blue and grey checkered shirt over the top.

When we arrived everyone gave her a hug and made their way until the actual airport

"Hey" I smiled. Things are still a bit awkward between us but when I see her I can't help but smile.

"Looking forward to the trip?" She asked and grabbed her suitcase which she wheeled alongside her.

"Yeah, I suppose a couple of weeks away in Abu Dhabi isn't so bad" I joked.

"Very true"

"You're just gonna work the whole time though aren't you?" I asked.

"Well what am I meant to do on the beach, just lie there?" She said as if that was a weird thing to do on the beach. "I just get so bored you see"

"But there is a load of fun stuff you can do on this holiday. You could go swimming, you could sunbathe or I mean I'm sharing a room with Kyle but he will be our most of the time I bet so I guess you could come to my room if you get bored" I decided to wink.

"Okay let's not get too ahead of yourself stonesy" she laughed.

"Look, I do really regret that night. It's made me really realise how much I do really want to get to know you more and spend more time with you" I admitted. "And I know I have made a mistake and it might take you a while to trust me again but what I have just said I mean it and what the boys said was true, I can see myself really liking you" we both made it through security at this point and was just waiting for the plane to be ready.

"You know what John" she turned and faced me. My heart felt like it would skip a beat every time she looked me in the eyes. "Because I am just such a forgiving person, I suppose I could give you another chance" she smiled. I didn't say anything but a could feel huge grin appear on my face. "You absolute melt" she laughed and squeezed my face.

On the plane I sat in my usual place with Kyle and Kevin and Brad sat further ahead of the plane with some of the staff. As soon as she was allowed to after take off she took her laptop out and started working. She always looks so concentrated when she said editing videos. She has that style of editing where she morphs peoples faces and add little captions into the background of the video which makes it ten times more funnier. I would watch her face and I could almost see her brain trying to think of a witty caption to put in the videos and when she would think of something I could se her have a little giggle to herself, then look around to see if anyone saw her laugh and then try and hold in the laugh again whilst she typed the caption out.

A couple of hours into the flight I watched Brad yawn to herself. She shut down her laptop screen and quickly fell asleep, soon I did the same.

Bradleigh's POV

We arrived at Abu Dhabi and the immediate feeling of the warm air hitting my skin made me smile. It was around 4 o clock so Pep had arranged a meal on the beach for everyone so he could discuss what was happening during this trip although everyone already knew. I think he just wanted to get drunk. This gave me enough time to get myself unpacked and ready for the evening.

The fact that I was the only girl on this team meant that unfortunately I had to share a room with one of the guys or unfortunately on of the guys had to share a room with me. Much to Johns dismay Kevin and I were sharing.

"I guess you should shower first because you're going to take like an hour to get ready aren't you" Kevin said as he was unpacking.

"You really don't know much do you?" I laughed. "It will take me a lot longer than an hour to get ready"

"You're not serious"

"Sorry mate" I shrugged. He helped me lift my suitcase onto the bed.

"This is why we have a weight limit on our cases, because yours is so heavy" he laughed.

"Are you sure you don't wanna shower first?"

"No I think the guys are playing hide and seek so I'm gonna join them. Anyway it will make more sense if you're going to take longer than an hour to get ready" he explained.

"You know what Kev, if you weren't married and I didn't see you as a brother I would never let anyone else have you"

"You mean if I wasn't married and I looked like John?" He smiled.

"Well I guess that would help"