Made In Chelsea

Bradleighs POV

After a few days of training and getting used to the humidity in Madrid it was the night before the match and Pep had invited us all for a meal. I was sharing a room with Kevin who was trying to style his hair but was struggling.

"Here let me help" I laughed and stood in front of the mirror and began to ruffle up his hair.

"I can't believe that we have been here for three whole days and you still haven't spoken to John" Kevin said.

"Every time I think about wanting to speak to him I then remember how much he makes me angry, because of what he did" I huffed. "There is only so much words can do"

"What do you want then?"

"I don't know, something that proves how he really feels. I'm not asking for marriage or anything but something that says I love you and I'm sorry" I huffed and walked away from his hair. "You know what I mean?" I then asked sticking some eyelashes on my eyes.

"I mean not particularly" He half laughed. "How can you have big that means love but not marriage?"

"I don't know, like maybe he could get a falcon to fly to me in front of everyone and it could have a handwritten letter on it all about his favourite things about me"

"Oh my god you have been watching way to many episodes of Made in Chelsea since you and John have split up haven't you" he rolled his eyes. He wasn't wrong though, I wish I came up with that idea myself but I just didn't.

"Honestly is this skirt too short?" I walked out of the bathroom and gave Kevin a twirl of my red tartan print skirt which I paired with a black turtle neck and thigh high black heeled boots.

"Do you want it to be that short though?" He asked back.

"It's really annoying how well you know me sometimes" I huffed as he know I wanted it slightly shorter than usual to tease John. I handed him my phone as usual to take a photo for my Instagram.

@bradleighreynolds: is that the champions league trophy I can see in the corner?

@sterling7: I think so

@trentarnold66: gotta take a good look at it before it comes to Liverpool

@bradleighreynolds; @trentarnold66 lowkey cant wait to see you tomorrow! But not giving you the trophy sorry b x

@kevindebruyne: bring on tomorrow

After spraying some perfume on Kevin took my hand and we walked down to the restaurant that was in the hotel. Everyone wasn't in their usual seats due to the situations that has happened. Kyle and John were sat at opposite ends of the table and as I used to sit next to John everyone made sure that they didn't leave a space near him.

"Bradleigh, as always you look amazing" Pep stood up and kissed both of my cheeks, Mikel doing the same. He then pulled out my seat for me which I also thanked him for.