Better Moves

Johns POV

After the trophy lift we all went back into the changing room to celebrate some more. Bradleigh was busy helping some of the background guys put beers and bottles of champagne in a fridge. I changed from my football boots into a simple pair of Nike trainers and grabbed myself a beer.

"So as we are in Brighton, I got everyone some Stick Of Rock in City colours" Bradleigh announced and pulled out a bag of stick of rocks. She then went around and handed them out.

"What is this?" Otamendi asked as him, Aguero and Laporte looked highly confused by this.

"It's a sweet" she laughed.

"You suck on it" I walked over and winked. "No wonder why Brad got these, she loves a good suck" I elbowed her.

"Shame I'll be sucking on this tonight and nothing else then" she raised her eyebrows and handed me one. She walked off to hand out the rest of the sweets.

Someone put some music on and Noel Gallagher entered the room to celebrate with us. He came over to myself and Bradleigh who were now just having a drink and chatting.

"Congratulations guys" he pulled me into a hug and then Bradleigh. We both thanked him and she handed him a beer.

"So you two lovebirds are cute" he joked. "I mean if my missus looked this good, I'd be motivated to win the league" he added.

"She's more than just a good looking girl mate" I replied with and swung my arm over her shoulder. She looked up and smiled to me.

"She must be, you my friend are the reason we won you know?" He then said to Bradleigh, giving her her another hug.

"Honestly, I wouldn't go that far" she tried to deny it. "Look John defended that goal against Liverpool before I was even here" she added.

"That's true my friend, but you know all the guys here want to impress you so maybe that's why we won"

"I don't really think they would want to impress me" she laughed. She was wrong though, all the guys wanted to impress her when she first came. They all tried to do tricks or score impressive goals when she was watching us train and try and make flirty remarks or funny jokes when she was filming one on one videos with them. When she was at games we all tried to win so she would be in her usual bubbly mood which we all loved.

"John come on!" Raz shouted, interrupting my thoughts. "It's your turn to dance!" He added.

"Go on!" Bradleigh giggled and pushed me into the circle that had been formed. I winked at her as she wolf whistled. I laughed and pointed up to the ceiling waiting for the beat to drop. When it I started jokingly cutting shapes in the middle of the circle whilst everyone cheered along. "I'm done, I'm done" I laughed after a few more moves and walked out of the circle.

"I know you have better moves than that Stones" Bradleigh giggled and ran her tongue over her teeth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know you have better moves than that Stones" Bradleigh giggled and ran her tongue over her teeth. "I'm going to the bathroom, don't have too much fun without me" she smiled and released her hand from mine.

Bradleighs POV

I walked to the bathroom as I needed to freshen up from all the different drinks that have been sprayed around the changing room and pitch.

"John, what are you doing?" I burrowed my eyebrows as he walked in a couple minutes behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I turned around to face him. He looked good. His hair was messy and he was bare chested from where his shirt had got wet. I turned around to face him, the outline of his length coming through his shorts.

"I think you should get rid of that" I looked down to his shorts and then back up to his face.

"What do you're going to tease me this whole afternoon and expect me not to get excited?"

"I don't know what you're talking about? You're the one who has been flirting all day babe" I smirked.

"Well, why don't you just help me out?"

"Are you serious? Literally everyone is in the next room?" I half whispered half shouted, even though a huge part of me wants to say yes. I turned back around to wash my hands.

"Shame. Would have loved to take you right here against the sink. So fucking hard for you right now, Bradleigh" John groaned out, pressing his hard on into me.

This is when I almost lost it. His words drove me crazy and I pressed back into him, hoping to get some friction between my legs. Fucking John, when the whole team was in the next room was such a hot concept to me and John was making me more and more horny by the second.

"Fine!" I gave in.

"Fine?" John repeated, sending me a questioning look in the mirror, almost shocked at my reply.

"You can fuck me, quickly" I emphasised. I didn't want anyone to walk in. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my panties whilst I spread my legs, allowing John to have a better access to my soaked pussy. I felt his fingers go to my exposed slit, collecting my wetness.

"Fucking hell, see how wet you are for me. You've always wanted to do this haven't you?"

As John slammed in and out of you, you couldn't help but watch the scene unfold in the mirror in front of you. Johns eyes were screwed shut and he was biting down onto his bottom lip. What a sight.

The fact that I was in the bathroom being fucked my John when I should be filming and celebrating with the rest of the guys did make me feel a bit guilty. But the pleasure was just too good for me to care right now.

"Bradleigh, baby" John moaned, keeping a good rhythm with his hips as he fucked me from behind.

"Oh my god." I breathed out, trying my absolute hardest to stay quiet.

I felt one of Johns hands creep up my t shirt and take one of my breasts in his hand, squeezing before roughly massaging. This only added to the pleasure. I didn't think the sex could feel any better until Johns hand left my chest and went to my clit, rubbing his fingers over the skin at an impressive pace. This was when i really struggled to stay quiet.

"Fuck, John, oh..." i moaned quietly, even though I really wanted to scream out his name so everyone could hear. I hit my hand against the mirror to try and release some of the tension building up in me.

Trying to have a silent orgasm is a lot harder than it sounds. As Johns thrusts became sloppier I managed to calm myself down and gather my breath back.

"See it wasn't such a bad idea" he winked

"You're so annoying Stones" I rolled my eyes.

"No one likes a liar now do they?" He smirked. He attempted to sort his hair out and quickly gave up and walked out.

For someone who is doubting about having kids with this guy, I'm sure not doing a good job of preventing it.

Too Much - John Stonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें