Leagues

Bradleigh's POV

Filming for A league of their own over the past few weeks was some of the most fun I had ever had. Some of the challenges and tasks they made us do would have you crying of laughter so I took note of them to do with the City Boys. The final week that I was in London was speak with the people at PrettyLittleThing who were showing me prototypes of my first designs.

"So a drink to celebrate your success?" Freya giggled as it was my last day in the sidemen house.

"Of course!" I clapped as she opened a bottle of wine. "God all I feel like I've been doing here is drinking" I laughed. With all the meetings and outings I had with clients and then the boys at a league of their own I have basically been drinking every other day.

"It's going to be so weird when you go back to Manchester" Freya frowned. Shortly after she said this we were joined by Josh, JJ, Simon and Talia.

"Yeah it's like you have been here since day 1" Talia laughed and helped herself to the wine, the guys got our sole vodka along with some Lemonade.

"Well maybe I'm just here in spirit init" I shrugged and then laughed at what a stupid comment it was. "But promise you guys will come to Wembley for a game, or come to Manchester when we win the leagues"

"Did you just say leagues?" Simon laughed.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"There is no way City are winning the premier and the champions league" JJ laughed.

"If Tobi was here he would be so pissed" Josh then clapped.

"You guys just wait and see, that 1 point will make all the difference" I stated. "And I love the spurs guys but I mean we are definitely going to beat them in the champions league" I added.

"Okay since when did you actually know stuff about football?" Simon asked.

"Honestly its all I hear at the moment, it would almost be impossible if I didn't understand it" I laughed.

"You'll be teaching us the offside rule soon" josh laughed.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, I have only just learnt about the different points and how being Home and away affects you" I giggled.

After a few more drinks Will arrived with Chips and Gee and then Vik emerged from his bedroom and announced Tobi was coming with Ethan and Harry with some KFC for us all.

"Come on we have to get a group photo!" Freya clapped.

"Guys I'm going to Manchester not dying" I laughed but stood up to get in the group. Freya got her camera ready and set it to time mode. After many attempts we finally got a few nice ones which I looked through to select the best to go on Instagram.

@bradleighreynolds: can't believe this month in London has gone so quick! So many new memories made & I can't wait to show you guys what's coming up! going to miss my girls & the sidemen guys toooo much :((((

I posed the photos and added that caption.

@kevindebruyne: if you are going to miss them how do you think we feel! Come back home!!!

@sterling7: maybe John will finally shut up about you

@johnstonesofficial: @sterling7 he's just pissed because he can't talk to girls without you there

@kylewalker2: @johnstonesofficial just admit you have crying yourself to sleep every night she has been gone.

@johnstonesofficial: @kylewalker honestly mate me and you are fighting at training tomorrow.