Money Or Fame

Bradleigh's POV

"John you need to calm down!" I insisted. John had seen the headlines about Jesse.

"I don't care! He's meant to be a mate!" He paced up and down the room.

"He didn't know what was happening between us, hardly any of the guys here knew what was happening. You can't blame him"

"Why are you sticking up for him?! He's been a dishonest prick" I could see his jaw clench in anger.

"I'm not in anyway sticking up for him, you know I will always be on your side" I huffed. "You just don't speak to him in the same way you speak to the city guys" I explained

"Just wait until I see him" he said, still angry. A break of the season for international football began at the end of the month.

"Just don't do anything stupid, I mean by then it will probably be forgotten about" I did try to calm him down.

"He is meant to be a good mate of mine"

"It's an easy mistake, he has only met me once, and I can bet you that you don't speak to him everyday" I added. "He just thought I was single, I'm sure if he knew what was happening between us he wouldn't do it" I tried to make a reasonable explanation to him.

"I swear you're always right and it's annoying" he smiled and kissed me passionately. Pep made the boys train in the morning.

"Are you ready for this afternoon?" I asked Pep as I handed him a drink of iced coffee. I had planned jet skiing for the team.

"Yeah it should be fun" he smiled. Raheem jogged over to me and was about to have a conversation with me. "Raheem, back to training please" Pep said before he could even speak. Raheem rolled his eyes to me and jogger back over to Vincent.

"You're popular here you know, and it looks like with the England squad is well" Pep laughed.

"Don't talk about it" I half laughed. "I've already had an argument with John about this"

"He's just being protective" Pep smiled. "I think he really does like you"

"It's just a bit mad init" I shrugged. "I mean this time 2 months ago I had never even watched a full football match"

"I think that's what John like the most, I mean you're not with him because of his money or fame but because you are actually interested in him" he explained. I spent the rest of the day editing the vlog for my channel from the other night where everyone had a few too many drinks. Kyle was chanting every single Man City chant there is, John had put me up in his shoulders and was racing with Vincent who had Raheem on his shoulder and thought it would be a good idea to have a race on the sand which ended up with us all on the floor cry laughing.

After they finished training I told them all to get into some swimming trunks and meet at the beach in an hours time which gave them enough time to speak to people at home and shower. Whilst Kevin was on FaceTime to his wife I went into the bathroom to change into a black swimsuit and then added a black Adidas cap to try and hide the face that the humidity is killing my hair.

 Whilst Kevin was on FaceTime to his wife I went into the bathroom to change into a black swimsuit and then added a black Adidas cap to try and hide the face that the humidity is killing my hair