Roomie

Bradleigh's POV

Way too many drinks later John and I decided we would head home. To our new home. John ordered the taxi for us so I couldn't even hear the address of it.

"Right, close your eyes" he smiled to me as we started to pull up somewhere. I rolled my eyes but I shut them. Soon after the cab stopped and I heard John run around to take my hand. He guided me slowly up what felt like a slope and then stopped abruptly.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I pleaded. Desperate to see what's in front of me.

"Okay" I heard him say. I opened my eyes we must of walked through some gates. I just admired what was in front of me. I don't think I had ever seen a house this big, in real life.

"John, you can't be serious" I half laughed. "This isn't a house! This is a mansion" I added. He took my hand and led me up a staircase that curved slightly which led us to the front door.

"Look behind the plant pot" he winked. I moved the plant pot which held some type of bush in it. Behind the pot was a small box which held a key in. The key slid perfectly into the lock and I opened the door. Before I could even admire the house I saw a path of rose petals leading up a marble staircase. I gave John a confused look but again he ushered me to follow the path. Whilst walking up the stairs I admired all the little things he had done in this house. How he stuck photos up with me and the guys and how he framed the receipt from our first date and put on on the mantelpiece.

The rose petal trail led to this beautiful bedroom decorated in neutral colours. John then walked in front of me as I stared into the room where he sat on a cream sofa and opened a bottle of champagne which he poured into two glasses which already had strawberries in. The bed was all white with rose petals scattered on along with a red throw.

"When did you find the time to do this?" I asked him

"Well I had to force the guys to help me quite a lot but well, for a while I suppose" he handed me a glass of champagne. "Happy birthday little one" he handed out his glass for us the cheers.

"Thank you, roomie" I smiled.

"Oh god, roomie is almost worst than a friend zone" he laughed.

"Well you better get used to it roomie" I nudged him playfully. I took of my heels and had a closer look around the room. I opened a door which led to a walk in wardrobe.

"I thought I couldn't find some of my clothes lately" I laughed as some of my clothes were hung up in colour order. I walked back out and looked out of the window to the garden which had half of it as a patio with a fire pit thing and seats around it.

"Why do we have a swimming pool when we live in Manchester?" I laughed. He came up behind me and snaked one arm around my waist.

"It just looks nice init" he shrugged. I smiled and got changed into some silk pyjama shorts and a simple vest top.

"John, I can't believe you have done all of this, you really didn't need to.  It's so sweet" I sat down in the best and began to take off my make up. He had that devilish look on his face which gave me a clue to how the night was really going to end. 

"In fact, babygirl, I did need too. I need to show you how appreciated you are. How infatuated I have become with you. Because my dear, I have come to a conclusion recently. One that has transformed the way I look at you. In a way that makes me want to spoil you. Treat you like a Queen." His words carried more emotion than his gaze ever could. So much so, that my whole body warmed from his confession.

"Spoil me more than you already do?" I decided to answer with. Looking back at John with a coy look in my eyes.

"I am barely scraping the iceberg with how much I want to spoil you, babygirl." His voice dipped into a low rumble. His lips curled as my mouth fell open, brushing his fingers against my core.

"You know what Pep says about sex near matches" I pulled away from his kisses. They had matches coming up not only in the premier league but the champions league.

"Come on, I need you so badly" his voice groaned in my ear. Fingers looping under my panties and pulled those down as well. He could probably see how wet I was for him and he grinned up at me.

Spreading my legs so he could get a better angle his lips went for the insides of my thighs first. Leaving slow sensual kisses up and down getting closer and closer to my core. He was teasing me and he very well knew what he was doing.

"John, it's my birthday, I don't think I should be teased" I smirked. He started tracing a figure of 8 with his tongue which made me moan. I ran my hand through his hair which he has been growing out lately which he knew I liked. His stubble tickled around my edges which led me to get closer and closer.

"You only get to cum around my cock." He growled looking down at my shaking body and he pulled his pants and boxers down at lightening speed. His erect cock sprung up and the tip was already leaking with cum. He wanted this just as badly as I did. Grabbing his cock and pumping it a few times he pushed himself into me and both of us groaning at the feeling. He didn't hesitate to start pushing in and out of me at a fast pace.

"Still so tight for me aren't you?" His hands on either side of my head and he was looking straight down at me. Where as I looked at where the two of us were connected. His thrusting was starting to pick up, and every time he pushed into me my body moved along the surface of the new bed. My hands on his biceps holding on and my legs around his waist so he could get a better angle. My mouth hanging open but no words only heavy breaths.

Finally finding your sweet spot and me screaming was indication to him to keep hitting that spot. He made sure to hit it every single time, and my body was in seventh heaven.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I managed to say through heavy breaths.

"Me too, cum for me baby" he grunted back. Feeling his cock twitch inside of me was a sign he was going to release any second. My pussy clenched around him so tightly my body laid frozen letting the feeling wash over me. John continued to move inside me but his movements were slow and sloppy. Groaning loud his eyes shut and feeling his load pour into me. Once he finally released everything he had his body landed on top of mine. Both of us sweaty but neither of us cared. He just held me in his arms and gave
me loving kisses on my forehead and cheek.

"Tell me you haven't had better birthday presents before" he winked. I just planted a kiss on his nose and let my head fall into his neck where I slowly fell asleep.