Sweet Caroline

Bradleighs POV

I arrived at the sidemen house in the evening and was treated by all the girls and the guys. I left my bags in the hall and walked into the kitchen to tell them what happened.

"I just can't believe I was so happy with him, and actually thinking about having a family with him, then he goes and does that" I wiped my face of tears.

"You deserve so much better then him anyway" Ethan tried to calm me down my massaging my shoulders.

"Exactly that, look at how many guys are in your dms" Talia said. She was on my Instagram deleting all the photos of John and I on my feed. "I'm going to reply to a few of them"

"Talia no, come on" I tried to grab my phone back.

"This guy so so cute! Let me look, Jack Grealish..." she began to say.

"Villa? Jack Grealish from Aston Villa?" JJ then laughed.

"Girl, he's sent you loads of messages, why haven't you replied?" Gee then asked, looking over Talias shoulder.

"Because I was with John" I said as if that were obvious.

"But you're not now so let me reply, it won't hurt" Talia giggled.

Bradleighreynolds: Hey, I was just wondering where you are tonight? x

"See, just keeping it casual" Talia shrugged and handed me my phone back.

"Oh my god he's typing" I placed my phone on the counter. Myself, Talia, Gee, Ethan and JJ all just watching it.

"Okay he's replied, open it" JJ said.

"No, you have to wait a minute so you don't look too keen" I said, so we all just sat there staring at my phone waiting for the time to change. As soon as it changed I opened up the message.

JackGrealish: hey, I started to think you and John were never going to break up haha, I'm staying in a hotel in central wbu x

"Oh my god, okay guys we are going out in central tonight!" Gee clapped.

Bradleighreynolds: oh how weird my mates and I are going out in central tonight, fancy coming along? x

"What? We literally planned this two seconds ago" I said to Talia who sent the message.

"He doesn't have to know that" she smirked

Jackgrealish: yeah that would be nice, let me know where and I'll be there x

"Yes girl! You are in!" Talia and Gee danced around me.

"Right everyone get ready, mission get Bradleigh laid is on!" Talia forced everyone upstairs to get ready.

I decided to French plait my blonde hair and simply do my make up but making sure it looked acceptable to go out in. I rummaged around my limited amount of clothes that I took with me to London and found a simple low cut black dress which I paired with a simple pair of white heels.

"Look, I found the perfect accessory" Gee walked in a handed me a baseball cap with the writing Your Loss, Babe on it. I sprayed some perfume on and Talia pulled me down the stairs, scared we were going to be late and leave him waiting for too long.

Whilst we were in the cab on our way to London, I took a picture of me in the hat to post on my Instagram.