Petty

Bradleighs POV

John and I made this agreement a few months ago that one night a month we would go out for a fancy romantic dinner, each taking it in turns to pay of course. We decided that on the 5th of every month we would do this because his shirt is number 5 so there would be no way of forgetting.

Due to city winning the league and them still training hard for the FA cup and the Champions league. Work has been hard.

"So babe, where do you want to go tomorrow night?" He asked, sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Look I know we made this agreement John, but this month maybe we should skip it. You know you've been training hard and I've got a lot of work to do"

"What do you mean?" He said, almost offended.

"I think it's pretty self explanatory"

"We made this agreement for this exact reason. To make sure we set aside time for each other" he huffed. "What work do you even have? All you have to do is edit a few videos"

"All I have to do?" I repeated out of shock. "You know what John, you never ask me what work I actually have on you know? All I have to hear about is how it should of been a free kick or did you see that tackle I did? Sorry I don't get paid of sitting in a bench"

"Sitting in a bench? What the fuck Brad?" He threw his cushion down.

"Did you even remember that I have to go to London tomorrow anyway?" I asked him. He didn't reply. "Exactly, I have that big meeting tomorrow? You know the one I've been stressing about for a couple of weeks now? But you wouldn't remember that anyway" I slammed my laptop shut.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To bed, considering I don't have a lot of work to do anyway"

"Why are you always so god damn stubborn?" I he stood up after me.

"Because I'm fucking right John! I'm sorry I'm not like any other WAG out there, sorry that I'm not fucking available at the click of your fingers, sorry that I have my own fucking career that I want to progress" I began to get more and more frustrated.

"I'm asking for one night a month, it's not much. No need to be such a selfish bitch"

"Maybe if I'm so selfish, I'll go to London today"

"Fine by me" he spat back. I rolled my eyes and stormed up the stairs where I grabbed my already packed bags and walked back down the stairs.

"You're not actually going are you?" John laughed.

"Yeah?" I said as if that were obvious. "I'll see you at Wembley mate"

"Mate?" John repeated. "Don't be so petty"

"Well you'll see my petty ass on Saturday" I grabbed my car keys and drove to London.

I was so mad at John. Lately he's just been thinking that I am all his, and whenever he wants me he can have me. I was mad that he called me selfish when he doesn't ever ask me about my work. Recently I hit 35 million subscribers on YouTube and not once did I get a well done or Congratulations. But when he wins a match, it's like I should bow down to him. I was so mad that I didn't even realise that I had no where to stay. I aimlessly drove around London, thinking about where to go. It was late and I was too angry to think straight, I pulled up outside a bar and decided to go for a drink.

"Bradleigh?"

"Oh hey" I formed a weak smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just had some stupid fight with John but well now I'm here, I got no where to stay but I have this meeting tomorrow, I don't know, I really regret everything" I threw my hands into my head.

"Hey, look you can stay at mine, I'm going to get chineese?"

"I not hungry, thanks" I politely declined.

"The chineese, was going to be for me. I was more offering a place for you to stay"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Come on, you need a place to stay"

Me being me, I followed to the house in my car. I parked up and went inside.

"You know what I'm going to try and call John"

"What did you even fight about?" They asked. I explained the whole argument and how stupid it really was. I pulled my phone out and dialled his number.

Johns POV

Kyle was still staying with us so I knew he was going out with a few of the other guys tonight.

"Aren't you planning your night with Brad?" He asked as I joined him, Kevin and Raheem for a few drinks.

"Yeah that's not happening anymore" I huffed and ordered a drink. "We has this stupid fight, and well I called her some things I shouldn't off, but then she called me mate and then said she would see me Saturday" I explained.

"Have you tried to call her?" Kevin asked. "I'm sure she's thinking the same thing"

"You think?"

"Yes! Go do it now!" He said. I stood up and walked outside of the bar where it was more quiet. I had a few missed calls from her already so I called her and waited for her to pick up.

"Oh my god John, thank god. Look I think we need to talk" she picked up after one ring. I could hear someone else's voice in the background.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In London" she said. She knew that wasn't the real question I was asking. "Hey, you want a drink?" I heard in the background again, but more clearly this time. It was a deeper voice, that I recognised.

"Who are you with?"

"No one" she straight up lied. "You want a prawn cracker?" I then heard.

"Is that Winks?" I began to process where I knew the voice from.

"Well yes, but it's nothing like that John, honestly" she said quickly.

"Whatever Bradleigh, I guess I will see your petty ass on Saturday"