Bin Bag

Bradleigh's POV

Kevin had gone to play hide and seek with some of the guys as they had no urgency to really get ready for a nice meal on the beach. Although I wasn't concerned what the guys thought I looked like and now becoming more comfortable around them I have gone to the office looking like a full on drug addict multiple times. All girls like looking nice and glamorous, simple as.

Once I had had my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair as straight as i could. I then went over it a couple of times with some straighteners, I accepted that the humidity of this place would not help my hair so I opted for a half up half down look. It took me a while to get my foundation to match the colour of my fake tan which I had to put on before I got here as there is no way that anyone could see me this pale. After I finished my skin make up I moved onto my eyeshadow which took me too long to get it remotely symmetrical.

"Are you still getting ready?" Kevin asked as he burst through to door all sweaty.

"Yeah" I said as if that were obvious. He rolled his eyes and jumped into the shower. I stuck on my eyelashes and added some mascara to my bottom lashes. I lined my lips a slightly darker nude and then added lipgloss to the rest of my lips. I quickly put on my dress whilst Kevin was still in the bathroom and put on a small pair of gold earrings and a matching necklace.

"Finally ready?" Kevin asked.

"Let me just put on my shoes" I smiled and put on a simple pair of black strappy heels. "Okay now take a picture please" I smiled and him and handed him my phone.

@bradleighreynolds: finally taught Kevin how to take a nice photo after lots of complaining, drunken vlog definitely coming soon🥂

I posted this to my Instagram and watched the likes and comments flood in.

@kevindebryne: after 2 and a half hours of getting ready I'm glad you got a nice photo

@kylewalker: hurry up pls we are all starving down here x

@sterling7: let's face it @johnstonesoffical would still bang you if you were wearing a bin bag

@johnstonesoffical: @stering7 very true but she does look 10/10 in this dress anyway

I was shocked at this public flirting from John which made me anxious about what the newspapers would be saying tomorrow.

"Shall we go?" Kevin placed his arm on his hip for me to link around. I smiled and grabbed my small bag which had my phone, lipgloss and cigarettes in.

We walked down to the beach which had wooden decking on part of it. A long table had been put out for the whole team with bottles of different wines, spirits and champagnes placed along. Pep was sat at the head of the table with Mikel next to him. The boys were then sat near them; leaving two spaces for myself and Kevin.