Forever and Always

Bradleigh's POV

Although I loved living in Manchester and especially now I'm working for City and I'm seeing John but there is something about London that I will always love. It's always so busy and there is always something to do or someone to see. I pulled up into the gated house which was owned by a few of the sidemen guys. I parked my car and grabbed my suitcases before I knocked at the door.

"Bradleigh!" I was greeted by all the guys who jumped on top of me. I could see the girls in the background smiling and filming for various channels. I then said hello to the all the girls and they announced that they had ordered pizza which was all I wanted after a nearly 4 and a half hour drive.

"So, I have seen that John is now your boyfriend" Talia clapped.

"You're an official wag!" Freya giggled.

"Oh god I hate that term" I rolled me eyes and threw the crust into the pizza box. "Makes it sound as if all I do is stay at home and do the house work whilst John pays the bills" I laughed.

"So you're not going to be too famous for us are you?" Gee laughed.

"Never" I smiled "You're my girls forever and always" I added and pulled them into a group hug. After a few more hours of gossiping and trying to convince Gee not to break up with Chip because she fancies Marcus Rashford I got interrupted by a FaceTime call from John.

"Hey!" I smiled and picked up the phone. All the girls immediately jumped into the frame and began to interrogate him. "Yeah I'm sorry about them" I giggled and moved them out of the frame but then the sidemen guys came into the frame and started asking him questions like how much do you actually get paid and if he actually knows all the words to the Manchester City song, JJ ruined the mood by asking how good I was in bed.

"Yeah she's alright I suppose" he winked.

"That's why you last maximum 5 minutes yeah?" I smirked backed. Everyone started laughing so I walked out of the room so I could speak to him in private.

"So Raheem has finally gone home" he laughed and rolled his eyes. I looked at the time and it had just gone 10.

"Bless him, he's just like a toddler" I smiled. "I can't believe I'm not going to see you guys for a whole month"

"Come on who are you going to miss more, me or Kevin?" He asked.

"Hmmm obviously Kev" I joked.

"Yeah well fuck you" he said, trying to think of a comeback but obviously giving up.

"Anyway, congratulations on being picked for the England squad. I mean I knew you were going to make it anyway"

"Yeah well I mean you never actually know. I've been injured and stuff so to be fair I was surprised still" he explained. "Soon we're going to of taken over the world" he joked.

"Oh god, I'm so nervous about tomorrow" I huffed.

"Who are the guests?"

"Well obviously there will be James the host, and then Freddie and Jamie who are the team captains along with Jack Whitehall and then me who are like the regular guests. So I think tomorrow we are filming with Anthony Joshua and also Tom Daley" I explained. "But I looked at the filming schedule the other day and I saw that Dele is coming on soon" I added.

"Oh really? He never mentioned it to us guys" he said confused. "I'm sure you will be amazing"

"I'll speak to you in the morning, good luck for the match tomorrow" I yawned. John said goodnight and I hung up the phone. I then said goodnight to the sidemen guys and made my way to their spare room in which Josh took my bag too earlier. I took off my make up and changed into a simple pair of pyjamas.

From: ohhhh Kevin DeBruyne

Hey Brad, can't stop thinking about how I won't see you for a whole month! I just wanted to say thank you for the night in Abu Dhabi, it really meant a lot to me and it cleared my head well. I guess you really are the bestest friend. I promise I will keep an eye on John even though I'm sure I won't need too, He can't stop talking about you in the group chat lol x

This message from Kevin really made me smile. Who would of known that a few months ago when I walked into that Manchester City training ground knowing nothing about football that I would now feel so loved and liked there.

To: ohhhh Kevin Debryne

Oh Kevin :( I have just got of FaceTime with John and he was saying how much he misses me, you guys make me feel so bad! I do miss John especially, funny how the person you are in a relationship with really does effect you. I hope you have sorted things out with your wife, if not take her out & but her a bottle of champagne with her favourite meal, on me lol.

From your bestie, Brad.

I woke up in the morning and an instant wave of anxiety came across me. For once I would have a hair stylist, a makeup artist and someone who would choose my outfit for me so all I had to do was get myself out of bed and drive to the studio. After an hour or so drive I pulled up to the studio and parked my car. I took a couple of deep breaths before actually getting out and walking in.

"Bradleigh over here!" I heard an unfamiliar voice shout. I looked up and it was James Corden waving me over. "You excited for your first day?" He then asked and said he would walk me to meet everyone else.

"More nervous" I breathed out. "You know, I know people like me on YouTube but how will I know that they will feel the same about me on TV" I then explained.

"I'm sure everyone will love you" He smiled. "Everyone loves you at City, and you got criticised a lot before that happened" he added. Which was true to be honest. When City released a statement about me joining not only did Pep get slated, but apparently I was waste a money to them and that I was as thick as two pillars.

"So this is Jamie, Freddie and Jack" James introduced me to all the of guys.

"Jack thinks you're really fit by the way" Freddie laughed straight away making Jack hit him.

"So Brad is going to be on the team with Fred and then Jack and Jamie will be on the same team" James explained. "The best you can do Brad is be yourself and don't be shy, especially around us. I think the more shy you are the weirder you will probably look" he laughed. The guys then all walked to the changing room where I met the make up artists and stylists.

"So what were you thinking of wearing?" The stylist called Ella asked me.

"Well obviously I want to look nice but I don't want to look to overdressed or like I'm trying too hard if you know what I mean" I explained.

"Don't worry, I got you" she smiled and rummaged through a rack of clothes. "Here" she handed me a simple pair of black ripped skinny jeans and then a lime green vest top. "And then add a leather jacket and the black trainers you already have on and you're sorted" She clapped. I thanked her and then sat in the chair waiting to get my hair and make up done.

From: John x

Just want to wish you good luck again! Can't believe my girlfriend is more famous than me! Love you x

I know that everyone says love you at the end of texts or too people that they don't really mean it too but the fact that he said love you to me even on text made my heart jitter.

To: John x

Love you too x