Gone

Bradleigh's POV

"How could you just not tell him!" Kevin paced up and down my office. It's been a week since I have found out that I'm pregnant and I still haven't told John.

"Well I fucking panicked didn't I! I said that I'm sorry for spilling coffee on his bed"

"Bradleigh I'm serious, this isn't something that you just can't tell him! What are you going to do? Just have the baby and be like oh hey John by the way I've been pregnant this whole time and here's our child!" Kevin stated. I know what he was saying was right, it just isn't that simple.

"I'm scared!" I admitted

"Of what?"

"What if John isn't ready for this kind of responsibility? What if he doesn't want anything to do with me because of it? What if there is something wrong with the baby and then he can't play football ever again? I haven't even met his parents and I'm having their grandchild! What if they don't like me!" I began to cry.

"Shhhh, look these what ifs are hardly likely to happen. John loves you so he is obviously going to love his own child, and if John loves you of course his parents are going to love you" Kevin said and gave me a hug. "But you don't know until you tell him"

"Okay Okay Okay, I can do it" I took a couple of deep breaths. "Tonight though"

"Fine" he rolled his eyes.

To: John x

Wanna come over tonight and order a takeaway and watch movies? X

From: John x

I wish I could but I promised I would play 5 aside with the lads :( maybe tomorrow? X

To: John x

Sure no problem, have fun! I'll see you tomorrow love x

He sent back a ridiculous amount of heart emojis and said he would make it up to me. I finished off my work at the Etihad and then made my way back to my house so watch some films and binge out some greasy food. I got home and ordered some takeaway which came pretty soon after. I laid it all out on my coffee table, grabbed a grey blanket from the side which I wrapped myself in and made myself comfortable enough to watch The Notebook.

Obviously I fell asleep but was woken up by sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen and then a wave of nausea. I stood up and ran to my bathroom where I immediately chucked up my dinner. I grabbed my stomach but felt something wet on my joggers.

"Kevin?" I called him up. "Where are you?" I tried not to panic or cry.

"I'm just on my way back from football with the guys, oh my god it was so good. John actually scored 2 goals and I know it doesn't count because it's five aside but still" he began to blabber.

"I need a favour" I cut him off before he could carry on speaking absolute rubbish.

"Sure what's up?"

"Can you come over?" A tear slipped from my eye. "Please"

"Oh erm right yeah sure?" I could tell he began to panic slightly. "I'll be there soon"

I hung up the phone and managed to get myself up of my bathroom floor. I made my way to the front door and opened it for Kevin to walk in. I held myself up against the wall as I kept feeling faint.

"Please Kevin, just don't say anything" I saw his face drop as he walked in. "Just answer my questions" he nodded.

"Is there blood?"