Bathroom

Johns POV

Kevin and I just sat in the bathroom staring at this positive pregnancy test.

"Oi! I found them!" Raheem shouted as he walked in, Bradleigh and Kyle then followed him in.

"What's up?" Brad then burrowed her eyebrows. "What's in your hand?"

"Wait, you stayed here the other night didn't you?" I asked her. Slowly putting the pieces together.

"Yeah? You know that" she responded. Everyone else had a confused expression on their faces.

"and you're not drinking?" I then said. "Let me look in your bag" I added. Bradleigh handed over her small black bag.

"John? What are you on about?" Raheem half laughed.

"Where are your cigarettes?" I then asked, looking through her bag I only saw her phone, her lipstick and purse.

"I was going to buy some on the way" she said. Blatantly lying. By this time Kevin and Kyle has caught on and had shocked expressions on their faces.

"Holy shit! That's Bradleighs! And he's positive!" Raheem finally caught on to this situation a few moments later.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how" she huffed. "At first I was so excited and I kept thinking about how excited you would be. The timing is perfect and everything. But then I thought about what happened last time I was pregnant. You know what happened, and then I just thought what if it happens again. You would of gotten your hopes up for no reason and the whole of your next season would be jeopardised" tears began to form in her eyes.

"Bradleigh" I interrupted before she made herself even more upset. "I promise you that whatever happens I will love you and this baby even more than I do now. You don't need to worry at all" I took her hands in mine.

"And when John gets annoying you can always come here" Kevin joked. "You know what I mean, we are all here for you and that baby is going to be the most loved baby in the world" he added.

"Excatly, we are all going to be here for you at any hour of the day" Kyle smiled.

"John, how have you managed to get this worldie to fall in love with you and have a baby I'll never know" Raheem said something a little less comforting. "I'm still pissed"

"I can't believe it" I smiled. "We're having a child" I added. Bradleigh didn't say anything but a tear slipped out of her blue eyes.

"I love you so much John" is all she said.

"Okay let's get out of this bathroom and celebrate!" Kyle laughed. We all walked down the stairs and had one last drink before we set off for the city centre.

"Will you be fine getting to the stage yourself?" I asked Bradleigh.

"John I'm still capable of doing normal human things you know?" She half laughed.

"I know" I smiled. "I just want everything to be perfect"

"And it will" she simply said. "I promise" she added. She then said goodbye to the rest of the guys even though we will all see her in an hour or two.

On the way to the other end of the city centre where we would be getting on the bus I was sat in the back of the taxi with Kyle one side of me and Kevin the other. Raheem sat in the front pretending to be a top DJ changing the song every 30 seconds. Staring out of the window I couldn't believe everything that had just happened. The love of my life is pregnant with our child. Our very own little human is going to be here in nine months time. After all this time of feeling like it's never going to happen for many different reasons, it is now. I am going to be a dad.

"You good bro?" Kevin hit me on the shoulder lightly.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I took a deep breath.

"It's scary I know, I've had two and both times I've been just as scared. But trust me it is the most rewarding thing you will ever do. It's going to be hard don't get me wrong. At time you're going to this why the hell did I do this but when you are in that hospital room and you hear their first cry at that point in time nothing else in the world matters apart from that little human. Watching them grow up is the best thing you will ever witness. You know the first time they say daddy or when they take their first steps it sounds stupid but you will cry, you will feel this astonishing feeling of pride. You're going to do just fine my friend" Kevin gave this deep speech.

"Oi have you thought of what you are going to call it?" Raheem obviously didn't hear what was going on.

"Erm I found out a few hours ago mate so I can't say I have"

"Yeah but surely you have thought about some names" Raz responded with.

"How about it it's a boy Kyle and then if it's a girl Kylie" Kyle clapped.

"Yeah for some reason I don't think that's going to happen" I half laughed.

"But surely you've always thought about it" Kyle said. "Like I always kinda knew what I wanted to name mine"

"I suppose Brad and I will have the chat about it"

"Oh my god if you have twins then you can name them Kyle and Kylie" he clapped again.

"Twins?" I responded with.

"Yeah?" Raheem responded. "If it's two boys it can be Raheem and Kyle" he then added. I hadn't even thought of having more then one, obviously in the future Bradleigh and I would have another but two at once.

"Oh my god" I ran my hands through my hair. "I'm having a child, like this little human is going to be dependent on me to live"

"And you will be great at it" Kevin interrupted before I could say anything else. "You And Bradleigh are going to make great parents"

Bradleighs POV

After narrating what was happening on the parade bus for half an hour or so the guys finally made it the stage where they all came rushing on along with Pep and Mikel. After interviewing a few of them I came round to John who was with Kevin and Pep.

"So here are a few of the fan favourites" I said through the mic. "Now Pep you are going to go down in Manchester City history of course, how do you feel about that?"

"So honoured, but I want to make sure that everyone else is remembered is well. I definitely couldn't of done this all by myself. Especially you" he smiled.

"And how are we going to make next season better?"

"That's going to be a surprise" he laughed.

"And talking about surprises" John took the microphone from me. "Bradleigh and I have an announcement of our own"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, making sure I wasn't near the mic.

"Of course" he took my hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Go on, what's the news?" Pep said. I forgot that not everyone knew.

"Bradleigh is pregnant"