Who Are You?

John's POV

Bradleigh explained that the sidemen guys always let her stay at their place whenever she is in London and she added that they were gassed that I was coming to stay is well. After a long drive we arrived at their place around 10pm. When they opened the door al the guys jumped on top of Bradleigh as a way of saying hello and then she made her way over to the girls. Although Bradleigh said to me that the girls like me or whatever, the only impression they have of me is me kissing another girl in a club. Which is not the best.

"Anyway, we got pizza" Talia clapped and pulled Bradleigh into the kitchen.

"Come I'll show you where you guys are staying" JJ smiled and grabbed a bag.

"I'm actually too gassed you're here" he smiled. "To be honestly I can't believe Brad has actually secured you" he laughed.

"What do you mean?" I half laughed.

"Like us people, from YouTube are usually quite isolated you know, people don't like to really mix with us. So the fact that you know she has settled in with not only the Man City team but also the England national team is mad" he explained.

"I didn't realise that" I said. I thought about it. All Bradleighs friends are from YouTube and that's it.

"Yeah, mainstream media or whatever don't really like us" He then chuckled. I thought about this is again, all the reviews that Bradleigh has gotten in newspapers or from the press has mainly been negative. He placed the bags onto a bed and went to go back downstairs.

"Do the girls ever talk about me?" I asked as I followed him back down the stairs. "You know? Since what happened that night" I added.

"Well obviously at first they were pissed, you know girls, they're like a pack of wolves sometimes. If you hurt one of them you hurt them all. But as long as you're making Bradleigh happy then you have nothing to worry about" he smiled. "And trust me, if you fucked up big time, we wouldn't be talking to you either"

"How long have you known Bradleigh then?" I asked JJ as we made our way into the kitchen.

"She was one of my first colabs back in the day" he laughed.

"Oh god, we did the cinnamon challenge" Bradleigh then laughed. "They were the prime days of YouTube" she added.

"Yeah and we've been friends ever since really" he shrugged.

"Until the sidemen guys came a long and you left me" she then joked.

"Hey, if you had a penis, you would probably be in the sidemen" Ethan laughed.

Bradleigh announced that she was going to go to bed, I think she was more worried about tomorrow then she lets off to be.

"So you and Bradleigh seem good huh?" Freya smiled and went to go sit with Josh.

"Yeah, we are really good actually" I smiled. "I told her I'm in love with her the other day" I added.

"No fucking way" Talia clapped.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's all in video but I don't think she will put it out anyway" I shrugged.

"She better show me it though" she smiled.

"She seems to have coped well with everything that has happened, but I suppose you have something to do that"

"It's all the sex init, I can't lie I bet she is so good in bed" JJ laughed

"Okay we are not having this conversation" Freya smiled.

"John, come on, is she the best you've had?"