Coffee Table

Bradleigh's POV

After the final spurs game on Saturday and a good 3 points I rushed home to get ready for my birthday party. Talia, Gee And Freya all met me at my place and we began to get ready together.

"What do you think John will think about our outfits?" Talia laughed. We all decided we would go as a group of playboy bunnies.

"What can he say?" I laughed. "I mean I'm sure at first he will be pissed but after a few drinks I'm sure he will be drooling over me" I added.

As it was my party I decided that I could not look over dressed; even though I wasn't wearing much clothing anyway. Talia insisted that she did everyone's make up so when it came to mine she started with a gold glitter base all over my eyelids and then blended it into a nude brown shade which she match perfectly to a lipstick shade that I had. She fully contoured my face and filled in my eyebrows perfectly. Even after a couple of drinks she somehow managed to stick on a pair of Mink eyelashes to match my face.

The sun was shining and the evening was warm so we all slipped on black sleeveless body suits and stuck on a white Pom Pom on our butts to make us look like bunnies. After curling my blonde hair I added some bunny ears and black heels to complete the look.

"There is no way we can go for pre drinks in town! Look at us" Freya laughed at mine and Gees suggestion.

"And the cab is book to pick us up at 9!" Talia added

"Well the boys can take that one!" I clapped talking about the sidemen guys who were messing about in the garden. "Come on we can walk down to town, the weather is nice and it will be a laugh come on!"

"Only because it's your birthday" Talia gave up trying to argue away.

After we stumbled into town we looked around for a bar to choose to have a few drinks in.

"Excuse me" gee rushed over to a group of girls. "Do you mind taking a photo of us?" She asked them. They happily said yes and took a few for us at different angles. I particularly liked one of us that they took from behind.

@bradleighreynolds: you would of thought at 24 years of age I would be mature enough to walk around town sober and fully dressed? Shout out to the girlband for helping me through this year🥂 #girlpower

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@bradleighreynolds: you would of thought at 24 years of age I would be mature enough to walk around town sober and fully dressed? Shout out to the girlband for helping me through this year🥂 #girlpower

@johnstonesofficial: hope everyone knows that butt belongs to me x

@sterling7: I knew I should of dressed at Hugh Hefner🙄

@kevindebryune: can't believe you are waking around Manchester at 7pm already drunk dressed as a rabbit

@bradleighreynolds: @kevindebryune *playboy bunny, does that help?

@kevindebryune: @bradleighreynolds I mean probably not

After having way to many pre drinks we stumbled over to the club which I had hired out for the night. Everyone cheered and clapped when we walked in and a waiter handed me a drink of champagne and everyone continued to chat away with themselves.