So Embarassing

Bradleigh's POV

I hadn't gotten all dressed up or done my make up properly since the whole incident happened and I still didn't really feel like it. After my shower I sat down in front of the dressing table and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come on Bradleigh, you cant be upset forever" I said to myself, not too loudly in case John heard my from the bathroom.

After making sure my tan looked even around my body and did my usual make up routine and then added some nude coloured eyeshadow and then some fake eyelashes to open my green eyes out. I carefully put on some nude liquid lipstick and then released my hair from my towel. I roughly blow dried it and then went over it with some straighteners. Whilst John wasn't looking I slipped into a bright orange dress, which contrasted well with my tan. Although John has seen me naked dozens of times now, it's different when you're not having sex with them. I added some hoop earrings, a pair of black heels and a couple of sprays of perfume to finish.

"Sometimes I cannot believe that you're my girlfriend" John looked at me proudly in the eyes.

"How do you think I feel?" I laughed. "I'm going out with a footballer" I added.

He took my hand and we walked down to the restaurant down at the beach where we were met by everyone.

"Oi John! You are really punching you know!" Oleksandr shouted from the other end of the table. John threw up his middle finger and sat down.

"It's nice to see you more yourself" Pep smiles and greeted me with a hug.

"Thank you Pep" I smiled and then I sat down. "When we fly back the Manchester, I need a favour" I said to him.

"Go ahead"

"Well, my mum wrote to me and I've only just opened it. Basically my Dads been diagnosed with Dementia so I just need 1 day to go and see him" I half smiled.

"Take as many days as you want Bradleigh" he smiled. "I'm sorry that this is all happening, at once" he added.

"Thanks, I mean, things couldn't of been going this well for too long" I half chuckled.

The guys were lovely to me the whole evening, they made sure the restaurant would make me Spaghetti Carbonara and then a chocolate fudge cake for dessert that I had to share with John as it became way too sickly. When I would zone out of the conversation for a few seconds one of them would shout my name out and pull a funny face to make me laugh.

Whilst everyone was chatting and drinking way too much I set up some cameras around the table so I could catch any funny drunk moments that would undeniably happen later.

"You okay babe?" John whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I'm actually really good" I said honestly, for the first times in weeks.

Johns POV

"Come on let me take a picture of you" I said proudly, looking at how happy Bradleigh is looking. The public don't know about what has happened with us two and the baby and she said she would tell everyone, but she hasn't mentioned it since.

"Oh come on John, I've just eaten a three course meal and now you want to take a photo of me in a tight dress" she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, one photo" I gave her some puppy dog eyes. She reluctantly agreed and turned around on her chair and smiled. The bright orange dress hugged all her curves and although she was only short the dress pair with a tan and black heels made her legs look long.

"Okay let me see, you've been staring for so long I'm worried" she giggled.

"I haven't seen you this happy in a while" I smiled too her.

@johnstonesofficial: when your girlfriend is a solid 11/10 and knows the offside rule🤤😻

@sterling7: when you're still single & your mate has secured a wifey💔😥

@kevindebruyne: when your 2 besties are in the cutest relationship out there🙄🥰

@kylewalker2: when you've just eaten dinner and then you see this post🤢🤮

I replied to the guys comments and put my phone away.

"Hey guys, can I say something" I stood up and hit my knife against my glass of champagne to gain everyone's attention.

"So I would just like to take this moment to thank Bradleigh for organising this whole thing, and I know I'm obviously biased because she is my girlfriend but after he past few weeks she has had she has still managed to post content and organise a holiday for what, 20 people. This girl here is an inspiration to all young girls and if our children become half the woman you are then I will know I've done well. You are so beautiful and intelligent and I want you to know that everyday when I wake up in the morning and you are lying next to me asleep I have to pinch myself so I know I'm not dreaming. Anyway what I'm getting at is that well Bradleigh Reynolds I am totally in love with you" I finished my speech. Bradleigh looked so happy that she was nearly crying. All the other guys were smiling, even Mikel.

"You are so embarrassing" she giggled. "John Stones, you are the most understanding man that I have ever met, you understand that I live to work and that I don't like to talk about my feelings but you still stick by me, day in and day out. I'm so thankful that you are so understanding about me and the life that I live" she smiled back.

"And I'm in love with you too John Stones" she smiled back.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cry" Kyle joked as he began to fake fan his face.

"Fuck off, I'm going to a cigarette" Bradleigh laughed, still embarrassed about the whole thing. She stood up and walked over to the beach area.

"John, that was lovely" Pep smiled. "I think she really needed to hear that, especially at the moment"