Kebab

Johns POV

It was nice to see some of the guys who played for England and not Man City.

"Who's that girl in the green dress?" Jesse asked and pointed his head outside to Bradleigh who was talking to some of Annie's friends whilst she was having a cigarette.

"Her names Bradleigh, Pep has just employed her for the Man City media team" I explained.

"She is proper peng" Marcus then added.

"Don't say that in front of John, he will get jealous" Raheem then laughed.

"Mate, you're the one who keeps banging on about her, are you sure it's not you that doesn't fancy her?" I began to get annoyed at his constant jokes.

"She's coming over" Raheem then giggled.

"You guys alright" she shivered.

"Yeah I'm Marcus" he introduced himself and placed his hand out for her to shake which she accepted. Jesse then also introduced himself.

"So are you single?" Marcus finally spoke up.

"Yeah I'm just busy at the moment I suppose" she shrugged.

"Don't argue with that statement, trust me" I laughed, I heard a slight giggle come from her mouth which is the first time I have kind of made her laugh.

"Anyway, do you boys want a drink or anything?" She asked. They all responded with different drinks that they wanted.

"I'll help" I politely offered which she accepted.

"So, making friends are we?" I laughed as she was pouring shots of different alcohols into different red cups.

"Well trying too, I don't know if it's really working" she laughed.

"I think everyone really likes you" I honestly said.

"I hope so, I don't know you guys are so rich and famous, it's intimidating you know" she explained.

"You're intimidating too though"

"How?" She laughed. "I'm a 5 foot 3 blonde girl"

"But you're so pretty and quick witted and clever and" before I could finish what I was saying I realised i was blabbering on.

"How much have you had to drink?" She asked whilst laughing. "You're never this nice to me"

"Because I will get slaughtered by the guys"

"You already do, and all we've done is have an argument" she laughed. "Look I know you don't agree with Peps decision to bring me into the team but I would really like to help the team, and I do think that I can make a difference"

"I'm glad you're here anyway, change is good i suppose" I smiled.

"You're quite cute when you're being nice you know?" She twirled a piece of her hair with her finger

"Babe, I'm always cute" I winked

"Okay don't get ahead of yourself yeah?" She played with the hem of my shirt.