0916

Johns POV

Bradleigh was enjoying herself, catching up with some of the guys and their girlfriends.

"Hey bro" Jesse came over to me. I haven't spoken to him since he commented on Bradleighs Instagram the other month. I put the invite out on the England guys group chat slightly hoping that Jesse wouldn't come along because let's face it, if Brad didn't like this I'm sure Jesse could sweet talk her into bed.

"Alright mate?" I asked him. He handed me a beer which I thanked him for.

"Yeah haven't been too bad actually" he said awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. "You?" He then asked.

"Yeah I've been good actually" I smiled.

"I can tell by your neck mate" he laughed. I turned to look in the mirror and saw a predominate live bite in the side of my neck. I rubbed it slightly and just laughed.

"Yeah, can't lie, I did not know that was there" I awkwardly said.

"I just wanted to say that the whole thing with Brad was a huge mistake, obviously if I knew that you two were cracking on I wouldn't of done that bro" he began to explain. "I mean last time I heard that you two didn't get along" he added.

"I know bro, and I should of messaged you explaining everything instead of being angry" I huffed as I realised a couple of times that Jesse had messaged me and I didn't reply out of anger.

"So we good?"

"Always" I placed my hand out to give him a high five bro hug kinda thing.

"Love you bro, and you know, Brad and you really work" he smiled.

"Thanks mate, it means a lot" I smiled. Bradleigh then walked over to us with Kevin.

"Hey boys" she smiled. "Thanks for speaking to him Jesse" she added.

"So you put him up to this?" I screwed my eyebrows up.

"Don't twist my words now?" She got all defensive.

"Well no, this whole apology is bullshit" I threw my hand up in response.

"What do you mean?!" Brad began to get frustrated. "I don't know why you were so angry in the first place anyway"

"I was angry because my so called mate was trying to pull my bird" I exclaimed.

"So I'm your bird now?" She laughed. "At least Jesse actually bothered to fucking apologise. All you did was get all butt hurt and ignore his messages" she huffed. "Oh and by the way I didn't actually force Jesse to come over here if you didn't notice"

"Well maybe is Jesse didn't publicly flirt with my girlfriend we wouldn't be having this row"

"He didn't fucking know!" She threw her hands up. "You're being pathetic"

"You know what's pathetic, making a grown man look like a fucking dickhead in front of all his mates" I was seriously angry now. "I'm a 24 year old man for fucks sake"

"Well fucking act like a 24 year old then!" She shouted. By now everyone was slightly staring but not wanting to make it obvious.

"You literally left your boyfriend for a whole month to go to London with your mates"

"I was working oh my days!" I could hear the frustration in her voice. "Don't act like you don't know that, you were FaceTiming me every bloody hour. What do you not trust me or something?" She asked. "Well go on answer the question?" She edged me on as I remained silent.

"You wanna know the real answer? No" I spat.

"Get out of my house John" her eyes welled up which made me know I fucked up. "I said, get out of my house!" She shouted and pointed to the door. "I hope you enjoyed the party" she hissed and slammed the door shut.

Bradleigh's POV

As soon as I closed the door on John I could see everyone just staring at me. I took a deep breath and calmly walked through to my garden where I sat down and lit a cigarette.

"Do you want me to tell everyone to go?" Kyle came out followed by Kevin and Marcus "I think Raz is trying to get the party going again"

"No it's fine" I smiled. "Honestly, did I do something wrong?" I huffed.

"I just think John wanted tonight to be perfect" Kyle huffed. "He was frustrated because he thinks Jesse is better than him so the fact that he was flirting with you or whatever played on his mind a lot" he added. I just huffed in response.

"Maybe this whole thing between John and I just can't work" I added.

"No no no" Kevin shook his head. "A new relationship is always tough"

"No it isn't" I laughed. "When you first get into a relationship you are excited to see them, you get butterflies and you never argue, because there is nothing to argue about! You are meant to be so happy at the start" I explained.

"I just think if you throw away what you have with John you will regret it" Kevin shrugged. I didn't reply but just sat there in thought.

I woke up in the morning and cleaned the house before I jumped in the shower to get myself ready. I checked pmy phone, expecting at least some message or a call from John but there was nothing. I was so angry at him, for putting the blame on me for this situation but at the same time I was going upset that he hasn't even thought about me to even send me a text. I changed into a simple white jumper dress and then a pair of black boots. I straightened my hair and did my make up before I made my way to the Etihad. I parked up in my usual space and made my way straight to my office. I had a look at what videos I had planned to film.

Teammates: Kyle Walker and John Stones.

I huffed and closed my notebook. I decided to be the bigger person so I grabbed my cameras and made my way down to the pitch so I could grab Kyle and John aside to film.

"Where's John?" I asked Pep as I scanned the pitch trying to find him.

"I was just about to ask you the same question" he stated. "I thought he was too hungover from last night to come to training or something" he said. John invited Pep to the party and he actually came but left before our row.

"No, we had a huge row and I made him leave" I began to panic. "Kyle! Have you heard from John?" I shouted.

"Nope" he shrugged.

"I'm gonna go and find him" I smiled to Pep, before he could even say anything I was in my car on the way to his house.

0916

I entered the code to his place. The month and year he signed for City.

"John!" I shouted. "Are you here?" I began to open all the doors but no one was in. I knew his parents didn't live in Manchester they still lived in Yorkshire so I cursed to myself knowing that I had no clue where he could be. Just as I was about to put one hand in his door to leave, it twisted in the opposite direction and John walked through the door. He looked rough, his eyes were darkened and bloodshot making the blue more prominent then usual. He seemed paler than usual and he stunk of alcohol.

"Oh John" I cupped his face and my eyes welled up.

"Bradleigh?" He said, more as a question. "Why are you here?" He was shaky so I guided him to his sofa to sit him down.

"Well you weren't at training an Kyle said he hasn't heard from you so I thought that I would make sure you were alright" I smiled. I stood up to make him a cup of tea. I handed him one mug and placed one for me down on his table. I gulped dreading where he was last night.

"So where have you been?" I asked and took a deep breath.

"I stayed at Marcus' place" I huffed. "I just didn't know where to go, being here reminded me of you, you know the night after our date" he ran his hands through his hair.

"John Stones, what am I going to do with you?"