Winks

Bradleigh's POV

Kevin politely let me come back to his room to get ready.

"Did you know about her?" I asked him as I sat down on the floor infront if the mirror.

"Well yeah" he huffed and sat on his bed. He accepted that it would take my longer to get ready so he made himself comfortable.

"Does he like her?"

"They seemed happy"

"Seemed?" I repeated what he said.

"When you turned up today he seemed different towards her" he said. "I think he still loves you Bradleigh"

"It's only been what? Just over a week. And I know I end it but I didn't expect him to move on this quickly" I huffed.

"Maybe now that you're back he will see what he's missing"

"What am I gonna do Kevin? Just sit here until all these feelings go away?" I frowned.

"No, you're going to come out tonight with us and have a good time" he clapped and jumped up from the bed. He opened the mini fridge and opened a bottle a champagne.

"Kevin! That's going to cost you loads!" I giggled, knowing that in these hotels they charge you nearly 5 times the actual price.

"Come on, it's worth it" he handed me a glass.

After completing my make up and getting changed Kevin took a photo of my in my black plunged neck jumpsuit.

"See that's good enough for your instagram" he smiled. "I see you haven't uploaded for a while"

"You little stalker" I laughed. He handed me my phone back.

@bradleighreynolds: been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch, who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage💃🏼

@kevindebruyne: Bradleigh Reynolds is back everyone🎉🎉

@sterling7: superwomen❣️

@harrywinks: 😻😻, i'll see you tonight x

Liked by Johnstonesofficial

@taliamar: you absolute inspiration x

"Are the Spurs guys coming tonight?" I asked Kevin whilst we were walking down the stairs.

"I mean probably, they're always up for a night out. Why?" He asked back.

"Just Winks commented on my Instagram post" I shrugged.

"Have you met him before?" He asked and opened the door for me to get into the taxi.

"Only at games and stuff, not properly" I said.