Your Boyfriend

Bradleigh's POV

I arrived at the Etihad early as Kevin and I were meeting for breakfast here. Obviously I was running late so I jogged from my car to the canteen area.

"I am so sorry" I said out of breath. I threw my bag on the floor and sat down opposite him.

"No problem" he smiled. "I got you a coffee, the way you like it" He added. I thanked him and then took my plate up to grab some food. The canteen had a few workers here so I didn't have to wait in a line or anything.

"So how have you been?" I asked him and took a sip out of my coffee.

"Yeah a lot better actually" he smiled. "Things at home have really improved. I think I just took home my frustrations from the pitch and then took my frustrations from Home to the pitch" he explained.

"Well that's really good then" I clapped.

"And I think we are going to try for another little one" he whispered although there really wasn't anyone around.

"Oh my god that's so exciting!" I exclaimed. "I can't wait to start my own family" I added.

"You think John could be the one?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want to get all excited about it you know?" I half smiled.

"But you and John and good at the moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, really good actually" I smiled brightly. It has been over two months since our big row and it's like that changed the whole dynamic between us both. We spoke a lot more about how we really feel and the whole situation and since then it's almost as if we haven't had a row since. Obviously we bicker but who doesn't.

"Anyway, what time are we all getting to your place tonight?" He then asked.

"It's on at 10, so maybe come at like 8 for food?" I suggested. Tonight was the first episode of a league of their own so the guys insisted that they all came over to watch it, even though I said it was no big deal. "But anyways, on Saturday is my launch of my PrettyLittleThing clothing brand, and they've hired this club in the city and all the guys and girls from London are coming up so you guys have to come! International break is still happening so there are no excuses" I explained too quickly, forgetting to take a breath.

"Have you told the rest of the guys?" He asked.

"Yes I sent out paper invitations the other week and then also sent out reminders the day before last" I half laughed, I would probably have to remind them on Friday and then Saturday afternoon just to make sure.

"You alright babe?" Our conversation got interrupted by John joining us. He lent down and planted a kiss on my lips. The three of us continued breakfast until it was time for their training to start.

I finished work slightly early so I could get home and chill a little before the guys came over for dinner. I grabbed some blankets and pillows from the spare rooms and placed them nicely on my sofas around the tv. I ordered everyone's favourite pizza so that by the time they come the pizza will be there. I sat back down on the sofa and waited for the guys to arrive.

Johns POV

Some of the guys and I decided to share a cab to Bradleigh's house. We arrived slightly late but we rang the doorbell and waited longer than usual.

"Oh my god is that Bradleigh Reynolds? The one of tv? And YouTube? The one who works for Manchester City and has her own clothing range?" raheem began to joke with her. Her reaction wasn't like her usual self, she just made a half attempt to laugh.

"You alright sweetie?" I asked her, concerned.

"Yeah I just haven't been feeling too good over the past few weeks" she shrugged it off.

"Few weeks?!" I half exclaimed. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Its nothing really, I'm probably just tired or something" she brushed it off again.

"But you've worked this hard for over half the year that I've known you and you have never felt ill" I placed my hand on her head. "You have a temperature" I added.

"Yeah I've just been asleep under a blanket so" she smiled and cupped my face. "John, I'm fine" she tried to reassure me. I smiled and walked over to the sofa.

"Pep? Mikel? I didn't realise you were coming?" I heard her say.

"Well your amazing boyfriend here told us about your achievements so I thought that I would pop along" he smiled. "This is for you" he handed her a bottle of champagne.

"Oh my god, Pep this is my favourite! Thank you so much" she gave him a hug. "How did you know?" She asked.

"Again, you have your boyfriend to thank for this"

"Okay please call him John, it's getting a bit weird now" she giggled. She walked into her kitchen and handed out glasses for champagne. She grabbed a couple of bottles out of her fridge and placed the one that Pep gave her in there to cool down.

I noticed the whole evening that Brad didn't really each much, it took her a good 15 minutes to each a slice of pizza and we all know she could demolish half a pizza is 15 minutes; including the crust. She didn't really touch her drink is well. She kept saying that she needed to grab things from upstairs but I could hear the toilet door locking. She came and sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You would tell me if something was wrong wouldn't you?" I asked her, just before the programme was about to start. "I just want to look after you"

"I promise, I'm just not 100% at the moment" she smiled up to me, but even though she had make up on I could see dark circles under her eyes.

"And if you're tired you know you can go to bed" I laughed as she yawned. I began to play with her long blonde hair as she made herself comfortable.

"I'm fine, you need to stop worrying" she gave me a faint smile. I placed a kiss on her forehead and her eyes slowly closed.

"Hey John" Pep sat down next to me trying not to wake up Brad.

"You alright coach?"

"I just want to say, look after Bradleigh. She works hard but you need to make sure she rests. She has spent time learning about your life, your work, friends and family so maybe return the favour. There is more to her than meets the eye"