My Car

Bradleigh's POV

Football for Manchester City could not be going any better. They qualified easily for the champions league final against Liverpool and have won consecutive games in the Premier League to keep themselves 1 point ahead.

John and I living together has been great, although it hasn't really been us living together as one the guy always ends up staying with us nearly every night.

"Babe" John woke me up with his morning voice. I just made some kind of noise to signal I was half awake. "Kyle wants to meet for breakfast before training" he added.

"Ergh, why?" I rolled over and checked my phone. "It's not even 8 in the morning" I added.

"I don't know, he sounds upset though" he said and got out of bed. I knew this was my cue to do the same. I looked out of the window and of course it was raining, typical Manchester. I threw on an oversized bright green hoodie which belonged to a charity which I supported along with some leather looking leggings. I chucked my hair up into a hun and did my make up as quick as I could as John was getting impatient. I found some Balenciagas that I got recently that had the same shade of green on them along with white and black. I chucked my laptop and my blogging camera in my bag and then followed John to my car.

I drove into the city centre which didn't take long and found a car parking space. I insisted John took a photo of my outfit as I was too gassed about my colour coordination.

@bradleighreynolds: even on my day off & when I've been dragged out of bed before 8 I still make sure my colour coordination is on point

I followed behind John which I replied to a few comments and texts before we arrived at some fancy cafe where Kyle was sat staring at his tea.

"So what's up bro?" John asked after we ordered.

"Annie knows" he just huffed

"What? How?" He then replied with shocked.

"Wait what? She knows what?"

"Well, you know at your party and you and John left early" he began to say. "Well Annie felt ill so she left with Kevin's mrs but insisted that I stay and carried on having a good time. Well anyway a few more drinks later some other girls arrived and this one girl looked exactly like Annie and well all the other guys were having fun with girls and I felt lonely"

"So you went home?" I said as if that were obvious.

"Erm well, I bought this girl a drink because she looked lonely too and well basically I said I would drop her home because we were both bored and then basically one thing led to another and we were in my car and I don't know I just kissed her but she asked if I was single and for some reason I just said yes and then well I fucked her"

"You what!" I nearly chocked on my coffee.

"How did she find out?" John asked him

"The girl found out that I well really am not single and messaged Annie. She told her everything" he huffed. "She kicked me out and I don't know if I'm ever going to see my kids ever again"

"Woah okay mate it's all okay, you can stay at our place" John spoke up.

"Wait? You knew about this?" I asked John. He didn't reply.

"I had to tell someone init, it was eating away at me"

"This was nearly 2 weeks ago?!" I then realised.

"I know. I don't know what happened. 10 years I've just thrown away. Annie is strong is well, she will stick to what she believes in"

"Well yeah I don't blame her, John and I weren't even together when he kissed another girl and I nearly didn't speak to him let alone if I was with him for ten years and then he slept with another girl"

"Bradleigh come on, he clearly made a mistake" John tried to stick up for him.

"No a mistake is conceding a goal or putting in a red top in with the white wash, not cheating on your girlfriend of ten years or the mother to your children" I explained. "Kyle you know I love you but this is inexcusable"

"I know Brad, do you not think I know that? Do you not think that I am sat here thinking that I am never going to see the love of my life, or my children ever again?"

"Where's you stuff mate?" John spoke up before I made the situation worse.

"In the back of my car"

"What the car you fucked her in?" I said, probably a bit too harshly. John hit me over the head to tell me to stop.

"Come on mate, you can stay at ours until you find somewhere" John huffed. He paid for the meal and we jumped back into the car whilst Kyle followed behind.

"Maybe I should go and see Annie" I huffed. "I mean I just can't imagine how she feels"

"It's up to you init" he said almost bluntly. "Kyle is like my brother and you know that. I have to have his back" he added.

"Well, how long is he going to be staying with us for?"

"I don't know, until he sorts himself out"

"surely he has enough money to get a place"

"He's hurt Brad, I'm pretty sure at the moment he wants company, to have his mind taken of things" he explained. I knew this was true and if this happened to any of my mates I would do the same. I just didn't agree with it. I huffed and pulled up outside our place.

For the rest of the day I let John and Kyle do their own thing because I knew I would end up making stupid comments towards Kyle about how much of an ass he was. I spent most of the day working away, filming main channel videos for myself and then editing away. Before I knew it I head John and Kyle say night to each other so I thought it was time to give myself a break also.

John was already in bed scrolling away on his phone whilst I got changed into one of his hoodies and then joined him in bed.

"Look babe" John started as he locked his phone and turned to face me. "I know you don't agree with what Kyle is done but I can promise you that I will never, ever hurt you like that" he took my hand and began to trace circles on it with his thumb.

"I'm just such a fool for you John, I just don't want you to take advantage of that my love"

"Bradleigh, I'm going to love you at your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I am going to love you when you're happy and I'm still going to love you the most when you're sad. Don't you understand? I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere" he smiled and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Just because stupid Kyle fucked up, doesn't mean I'm going to" he added. I smiled, too tired to reply but rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.