Big Time

Bradleigh's POV

All the guys were still celebrating in the changing rooms when I decided to head off and get ready for tonight. I knew it would take me longer to get ready anyway so everyone would probably still arrive before me anyway. I made my way back to the hotel room and took my make up of my face to get ready again.

I managed to get a few dresses to fit into my weekend bag so it took me a while to choose between them all but finally decided on a short bright orange satin dress. I concentrated more on my make up than my hair, making sure that my contour was perfect and that my eyeshadow was immaculate. I paired the dress with a pair of silver heels and a silver bag which could fit my necessities in.

"Mark, where are you?" I asked him as I was on the train into central London

"I'm here already with Talia, Freya and everyone" he shouted over the music of the club. I explained that I shouldn't be long.

From: John x

At the club with the guys now, and wait to see what you're wearing ;) x

To: John x

I shouldn't be long. If your lucky you will get a picture of me, it will last longer ;)

I locked my phone and placed it into my bag. I got of the train at Kensington and walked to the club where I made my way to the front of the line where my name was on the guest list so I didn't have to wait I just made my way straight in. I was immediately greeted with a bear hug by Mark and then was soon added too by Talia, Freya, Gee and the Sidemen guys along with some of their friends like Chip, Will and Stephen.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I jumped up and down and so did they.

"I can't believe you've just won a big football title!" Ethan laughed.

"Well she didn't exactly win it..." JJ then laughed to ruin the moment.

"Prick" we both laughed. I ordered a few bottles to come over to our table and started to catch up with the girls.

"So tell us about John" Talia clapped.

"It's nothing serious, I don't know, I'm scared to trust him, he's a millionaire footballer, it can't be this perfect"

"You deserve perfect though" gee said. "So maybe it is true" she smiled.

After a few drinks and me catching up with the girls and Mark. The Man City guys came over. I introduced them all to each other and it was really nice how they all got along.

"I fully can't believe you're mates with them" JJ laughed.

"Why?"

"Like you out of all people, had you even seen a whole football match before then?"

"Well I got quite into the World Cup"

"Everyone and their Nan got into the World Cup" he laughed again which made me laugh. "I hope you know everyone is so proud of you Brad" He then smiled seriously.

"Thanks JJ, it means a lot" I smiled. Especially from JJ who is never serious, ever.

Mark decided that he would finally go over to John and Raheem after 10 minutes of him saying he wasn't cool enough or whatever.

"Mark this is John and Raheem, John and Raheem this is Mark" I smiled and introduced them both. 

"Nice to meet you mate" John smiled and placed his hand out for a handshake which Mark accepted.

"Come on let's dance" I smiled as Mark and I's favourite song Work by Rhianna  came on.

"I don't dance" John held his hands up.

"Sure you do! Everyone can atleast bop along"

"Honestly, you go and have fun" he insisted which pissed me off a little. Like just enjoy yourself init.

Mark, the girls, the guys and I were having a great time on the dance floor. We were all currently laughing at Mark doing a slut drop and then when he came up he smashed his head on this rugby looking man. I looked around to see if I could see John anywhere and try and convince him to actually come and dance. He was at the bar and talking to come girl who to be fair looked like a model. She had long tanned legs with long black hair and an hourglass figure to match.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked me as I immediately stopped dancing. I didn't say anything but Kevin followed my eyeline. "I'm sure he won't do anything" he added as we both watched his girl run her hands up and down his body. Before either of us could say anymore almost in slow motion this girl and John kissed.

"Brad wait" Kevin tried to grab my arm.

"I'm fine, I mean we aren't anything anyway so" I lied. "I'm just gonna have a cigarette" I added and walked out into the smoking area.

Johns POV

I didn't really see much of Bradleigh on the night out and I'm glad because I fucked up. Big time. We were now back in Manchester and training for our next game.

"So do you think Brad knows?" Kyle asked at lunch. I was sitting with Raheem and also Kevin - who has been weirdly quite since Sunday.

"I don't know mate" I huffed. "If she doesn't then do I mention it or not?" I asked.

"I really don't know, I wish I could help" Raheem said. "Wait she's coming over" He then added. Brad walked over in leggings and a plain white hoodie paired with some vans.

"Hello" she smiled. "How was your night out? I didn't see you guys much" she added. I could see Kevin almost looking nervous and rubbing his hands on his shorts.

"Yeah it was great" I smiled.

"Did you meet anyone new?"

"Not really, just chatted to a few people I suppose" I shrugged it off.

"Oh just chatted yeah?" She asked. I just nodded. She definitely knew.

"John are you serious?! Kevin and I literally watched you kiss this other girl?" She was pissed

"It was nothing like that"

"But do you realise how stupid I feel? And look?! You were kissing me all day in the locker room in front of the guys and you even told them that you can see yourself really liking me"

"And I mean all of that"

"So was it worth throwing it all away for her? Hmm? Was she a good kisser? Or was it because she is more acceptable as a footballer girlfriend?"

"Your going crazy" I huffed. "We went on one date, your acting like a cheated on you. We weren't anything serious" I said. Kyle looked at me to say 'mate, you really shouldn't of said that'

"Oh okay, that fine then. I guess I'll see you around"