My Girl

Bradleigh's POV

When I woke up in the morning all the guys were still here and asleep on my sofa. I sat up and immediately felt sick. I groaned but tried to forget about it so I got up and decided to make myself a coffee to wake me up.

"Good morning" I looked up to see Kevin in his clothes from last night.

"Coffee?" I asked him. He agreed and sat down at my breakfast counter. I handed him a mug and then sat down opposite him.

"So are you going to tell me what's actually wrong with you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'm just really not feeling well" I huffed.

"Why don't you go to the doctors? If it's been going on for a few weeks" he suggested.

"I'm sure I will be fine, I got work to be doing anyway to prepare for Saturday"

"Well then go after Saturday"

"Yeah yeah fine I will" I huffed at his constant persistence.

"Promise me?"

"Yes I promise" I smiled and accepted his pinky.

The rest of the week I was bombarded with work. I couldn't concentrate very well due to me feeling constantly tired and not wanting to eat. On Friday night the girls, the sidemen guys and Mark arrived at my place so they could stay the night so it would be easier for then tomorrow.

"Oh my god, will Jesse Lingard be there tomorrow?" Talia clapped.

"Yeah he's coming with Marcus I presume" I smiled. She just jumped up and down.

"Oi I don't know why you're getting so excited yeah?" Simon joked.

"Well I mean I'm seeing the life Brad is living so I'm just thinking" she shrugged back, obviously joking.

The rest of the day was spent showing the girls the clothes and giving them little goodie bags to take home with them. The guys went to the park to film a football video which left us girls in for the evening. One of my favourite things is staying in with friends, we all did a face mask, plucked each others eyebrows and had a glass of wine with My Girl on.

"Oh my god it gets me everytime" I fanned my face as the girl was at the boys funeral and he didn't have his glasses on.

"Oh my fucking god, what have we just walked into" JJ laughed as he walked through the door to us all crying.

"Oh you wouldn't understand" Gee threw her hand up in annoyance.

"Today is the day!" I woke up to Talia, Freya and Gee all jumping onto my bed. They insisted that we went out for brunch to celebrate.

"Come on we might as well start now" Freya giggled and ordered us a bottle of champagne.

"To Bradleigh Reynolds, the most successful YouTuber and best friend out there" she toasted which made me blush. I thanked her and we all touched glasses.

Trying to get ready when your already had a couple of drinks is a lot easier said than done. After having a shower I dried my hair be decided I would wear my blonde hair in a low ponytail. For once I put on my outside before doing my make up as I decided to wear a white off the shoulder jumpsuit which was tight around the bum but had flared legs. I wrapped a dressing gown around my jumpsuit so I could do my make up hopefully without getting it on it.

"Knock knock" I heard John say from the other side of the door.

"Come in" I giggled. He walked in wearing a white shirt buttoned to the top with a pair of suit trousers rolled up at the bottom and then a pair of vans.

"Well someone has made an effort" I giggled and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I like to make an effort for special events"

"This is hardly a special event" I half laughed.

"Come on we better go before you're late to your own event" he smiled and placed his hand out for me to take.

In the cab with John I was too nervous to even speak. My foot kept tapping and I began tapping my hand on my legs.

"Just breathe, you will be fine" John reassured me as we pulled up outside the club. Too my surprise there were paparazzi outside so John and I took a couple of photos together and made our way into the club.

"Oh wow there is a flower wall" I clapped to John.

"Yes I'll take a photo of you" he rolled his eyes, I then handed him my phone and thanked him.

@bradleighreynolds: at the launch of my PrettyLittleThing clothing range, drops midnight tonight🥂✨

I posted this to my Instagram and then made my way into the club. It was nice to not only see the city guys but also the England team which i have met a few times now.

"Bradleigh?" Someone came up behind me. I turned around to be greeted my Gareth Southgate.

"Ah Gareth, I'm glad you came" I gave him a hug.

"No thank you for the invite" he smiled. "I just thought I would say that I have never seen John this happy in a long time. He used to struggle a lot with his emotions on and off the pitch and I feel like since he's been with you he's dealt a lot better with everything" he explained.

"Yeah we've been talking a lot more about stuff like that and I think it's really helped him" I smiled. "But thank you for being so understanding about him, he does still have more potential"

"That's no problem, id like to think that I am good at seeing potential" he said. He gave me a hug goodbye and then went over to Pep and Mikel.

Sunday was just full of me feeling sorry for myself because of how hungover I was, or was ill? I couldn't tell anymore.

Monday morning I woke up and made myself a doctors appointment. They said that they could fit me in this morning so I got myself ready so that I could go straight to the Etihad to work. I put on a pair of grey leggings along with one of Johns England jerseys along with some fluffy sliders and made my along to the doctors.

"Hey Brad what's up? You haven't seemed yourself today?" Kevin came over to me a I grabbed some lunch from the canteen after my doctors appointment.

"Yeah, Erm can I speak to you?"