Winning

Johns POV

I always get nervous before a match, but I've learnt how to turn these nerves into adrenaline to help me play. But Brad being here also made me nervous, I wanted to impress her so badly, even though she doesn't really know much about football, she is learning.

"You alright?" I finally decided to go over to Brad.

"Yeah I'm good thank you" she smiled and removed her headphones. "How about you? Nervous?"

"Naaa I never get nervous" I winked.

"So is that why I had to kiss you first the other night?" She giggled.

"Ah that was a tactic you see" I said but she just raised an eyebrow.

"And what was that tactic then?"

"I'm still thinking about that one" I laughed and sat down by her. "Is mark coming to the game?" I asked.

"Nope, I don't think he's ever watched a football match in his life" she laughed. "But I said I will meet him at the club tonight and he's fine with that" she added.

"Yeah I recon today will be a good day" I smiled.

"Yeah and then a few of my girlfriends are coming is well with a their boyfriends and some of their friends" she added but wasn't really involved in the conversation.

"Oh like Talia And Freya? So they're probably coming with the sidemen guys?"

"Yeah exactly" she said typing away but still not filling listening. "Wait? How do you know" she realised and looked up.

"I just know init" I shrugged it off.

"You watched my YouTube channel didn't you?"

"Naaa I'm not interested in all of that" I lied.

"Well how else would you know about them?" She said. I just remained silent. "You did watch my channel didn't you!" She exclaimed.

"And what if I did"

"You just couldn't bare to be apart from me could you?" She winked. "Don't worry I think it's cute" she added. I could feel myself turn a shade of pink.

After a few minutes of talking to her Pep called out that the plane was ready so I grabbed my bag and made my way to the plane. Brad caught on quickly that the staff sat at the front of the plane and the players made their way to the back. She got onto the plane last and took the remaining see on the plane. Straight away she opened up her laptop and began working.

"So today's a big day for you then" Kyle sat next to me. "A final and a night out with the love of your life, aren't her friends coming is well?"

"Okay right she's not the love of my life, but yes her friends are coming"

"So do you have a plan?" Kyle asked.

"Bro, I don't need a plan"

Bradleigh's POV

The guys were warming up on the Wembley pitch and I was filming little bits for a video. I then took a snapchat for my personal story to share with my followers.

"You okay?" Pep came over to me.

"Yeah I'm just filming a few bits and then I'll go in and watch the game and edit a bit" I smiled.

"You aren't going to sit in the box?"

"Well I thought I didn't?" I panicked. "Well I mean last game I didn't and I thought it was only for players and coaches" I explained.