Too Much

Johns POV

Things with little baby Tommy had been going more than perfect. It was clear that Brad and myself had different parenting styles, with hers being way more laid back then mine.

"So he's going to have to know from day one what's good and what's bad for him" I said.

"He will find that out himself, if he wants to go out until 4am drinking and smoking he can, but the next day he will know why he shouldn't be doing that on a Tuesday" he said typing away on her laptop.

"No we must tell him that going out until 4am I'm a Tuesday is bad"

"Okay and when you tell him and he still does it what are you going to do?" She raised an eyebrow. "Excatly that, it's a waste of breath telling teenagers what to do" she said as soon as I didn't reply.

"Well he's not even 1 yet I don't know why we are having this conversation"

"Because you started it" she laughed. "It's fine, however we bring him up I know he's going to be just fine in life"

"Yeah you're right" I took a deep breath and sat down next to her on the sofa with Tommy in between us.

"But there is one big problem" she said

"Go on?" I gulped.

"What if" she started.

"Yeah?"

"He supports Manchester United?"

"He would never!" I gasped.

"What if he goes to school and all his friends have little red lunchboxes with the Man U badge on it and he is the only one with a blue one. He will come home and beg us for a red one so he will fit in, and he will beg us to take him to Old Trafford and get him a little shit with Rashford written on the back"she described in depth. I didn't reply but just stared at the little 6 month old baby. "Oh my god you are so gullible!" She began to laugh. "As if he would support the reds" she wiped her eyes from the tears.

She picked up her phone from the side of the table which must of been recording the whole thing.

"For fuck sake" I fell back into the sofa.

"Anyway, maybe we should start planning this wedding soon?" She suggested as she was playing with my fingers but admiring the engagement ring on hers.

"Right and when you say we, what am I actually going to do? I half laughed. Knowing that Bradleigh secretly had it all planned out.

"Well I have put you in charge of inviting everyone"

"Wow, thanks" I rolled my eyes.

"Look John, listen to what I have in mind. Santorini, we can set out fairy lights intertwined with the ivy leaves, and everyone will be able to come because we will do it when the season is finished. You can have all your boys there and Tommy can be the Paige boy and walk the rings down the isle. Afterwards we can have the reception on the beach, we can have carbonara and chocolate fudge cake, Kyle can get drunk and do a best mans speech that is meant to be funny" she explained. I didn't say anything but I could imagine what she just said. "Come on you know it's amazing"

"Maybe" I rolled my eyes.

"So that means yes?"

"Fine" I half laughed.

"And you can get yourself a nice suit" she said, straddling my leg and playing with the hem of my top.

"Oh right" I responded.

"Because you know I've always liked a guy in a suit" she bit her lip.

"Tommy is asleep you know" I picked her up.