Your Fault

Johns POV

Kyle invited the guys over to my place tonight to try and cheer me up. He ordered a load of pizzas and tried to distract me by making us all play a fifa tournament.

"So where has she gone?" Raz asked me.

"I don't know mate, I presume London. I want to hope she's gone to the sidemen house but let's face it she's probably gone to Winks' place" I huffed.

"How does she even drive so quickly?" Vinny laughed.

"When she's angry, her driving shows that" I half laughed. I remembered when we left London when we met her dad and she was so angry she drove from London to Manchester in 3 and a half hours.

Kevin stood up and went to the kitchen. He never really spoke much when Bradleigh and I have an argument. Although he is my brother, him and Bradleigh and undeniably close and tell each other literally anything and everything. He returned with a glass of water and pulled out his phone as we heard it ping.

"Is it her?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I just thought I would check she is safe you know?"

"What did she say?" I then asked.

"Well, she actually has gone to the sidemen house but she basically said that the only reason she didn't go to Winks' is because she had this chat with him and he said that she has a special place in his heart and she does want to jump from one thing to another" he explained.

"What the fuck! He has sex with one girl once and she is special to him. He clearly gets fuck all if he's that bloody soppy" I threw the controller down onto the table.

"She's going out with the girls and the guys tonight" He then began to say. "Somewhere in central anyway" He then finished. I could tell he knew more but didn't want to say anything.

"Is that it?" I raised an eyebrow. "Come on bro, you're better off telling me now then me finding out later"

"She mentioned that Jack Grealish has been trying to speak to her for a couple of months but has just been ignoring him, because of you but well in her words she said he's going to come along and then who knows what's going to happen" he read from his phone at the end.

"Grealish? She's going on a night out with Grealish? This guy doesn't even play in the premier league, did he even get a call up for England? This is bullshit man" I laughed.

"She's probably sick of us top of the league footballers anyway" Raheem huffed.

"Look if she can just forget about you this quickly then she obviously didn't really love you" Kyle spoke up.

"What does that make me then? I had sex with a girl when we weren't even broken up" I ran my hands through my hair.

"She should be mature enough to sit and talk this whole thing out with you" Kyle stood up and walked around the front room.

"No this is bullshit, this is your fault!" I also stood up and pointed to Kyle.

"What the fuck bro? It's my fault you're dick ended up in Jess" he got all defensive.

"It's your fault that you introduced me to Jess and egged us on to get together the first time and then it was your suggestion to invite her and her friends the other night. You wanted this to happen all along" I walked over to him.

"Have you actually gone insane John? You cheated on her, okay? Face up to it. I didn't force you to do shit" he made his way closer to me.

"Just because you fucked up with your missus doesn't mean you had to go about and fuck with mine"

"How dare you bring Annie into this. At least I am man enough to admit that I made my own mistakes. Grow the fuck yo John and maybe she will listen to you" he looked me up and down.

"So I'm not a man now?" I chuckled.

"Naaa. A real man would of followed her down to London. Admit that you fucked it up and try her win it back" he stated. "Maybe you should sort your priorities out before you try and do anything else"

"Fuck you Kyle" I walked past him and barged him out the way.

"I don't know why you're getting like this John. Why can you never admit that you're wrong" he laughed.

"Because the love of my life is out in some fucking nightclub with another man!" I shouted.

"Yeah because you fucked another girl!" He shouted back. "Which may I add, was not my fault"

"I'm done with you mate, Brad was right about you being a bad influence"

"Well correct me if I'm wrong but Brad isn't here anymore so sort yourself out and stop taking your anger out on me" He got up real close to my face. My blood was boiling at this point and I saw red.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I pushed him back.

"What the house you bought for her? That worked out well mate" He sniggered. I clenched my jaw trying to stay calm but that didn't work. I swung for Kyle and hit him straight across the face. "You actually want to do this John, because don't think I won't hold back" he pushed me back.

"Come on then" I sniggered. Kyle then pushed me up against the wall causing the wall to shake and then the pictures to fall off the wall, one of them hitting my head causing shard of glass to cut my face.

"Break it up right now guys!" Vinny jumped up and put his arm in between us making us separate. Raheem and Kevin also stood up and walked over. "Look at you two. Kyle you have a black eye and John you have cuts over your face all because of something that really has nothing to do with either of you. Look what you've done. You've smashed all of Bradleighs achievements and things that mean the most to her" he said. We both looked around to see all her subscriber plaques and photos which she had framed which lead up the stair case had all fallen down and broke. "Both if you have treated you women like shit, and that's the truth. Maybe you two and too alike that you don't really realise it. But there is no need to violence. You two either apologise to each other now or Kyle you leave"

"I guess I'm leaving then" Kyle gave me a dirty look and pushed pass me to go upstairs to get his stuff. I turned around and punched the wall before I walked into the kitchen to pour myself a strong drink.

"You should probably clean your face up" Kevin followed me in.

"I'll be fine" I said without any emotion. I poured a drink for Kevin and passed it too him.

"Drinking isn't going to solve this" Kevin huffed.

"It may not in the long term but for now it will do" I took a gulp and poured some more.

"I'm sorry if I made you upset by telling you about Brad. Maybe it's best if you know" He half smiled.

"I know you're really good mates with Brad and I don't expect you to stop speaking to her or anything, just make sure you look after her yeah?" I huffed.

"Of course mate" he said. "I'll help you clear everything up. I'm sure we can fix it all. They're just some broken frames" he added.

I wish it would be that easy to fix everything else.