Can I Have Your Number?

Johns POV

"You alright bro?" Raz came over to me. I was still sitting in the same position I had the conversation with Brad in, over an hour ago.

"Well, I've been better" I half laughed. I looked up to see Bradleigh dancing away with Winks'. He would whisper something in her ear and she would giggle and bit her lip.

"I saw you speaking to her?" Raheem then said as if that was a positive thing.

"Yeah, she's bought a place down here now so she said that we won't have to see each other for a couple of months. I asked her about her and Winks and well she said that he treats her like a queen" I said repeating our conversation from earlier. "She said the champions league is going to be the last time I see her for a while" I added. Before Raheem could say anything the DJ played wonderwall as he knew this was basically the song of Manchester City.

"Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you!" Everyone began to sing. Kevin ran over to Bradleigh and put her on his shoulders as they began to sing the song word for word.

"Come on mate, try and enjoy yourself at least" Raheem patted me on the back and ushered me up to join the rest of the guys.

"Hey bro, do you mind if we have a chat?" Winks walked over to me. Although I really didn't want to talk to him. I knew it had to be done. We walked out to the smoking area where it was marginally quieter.

"So obviously whatever happened between you and brad happened and I am in no position to judge you or her in the situation that you two are in. But me and you are mates and I don't want this whole thing to make things awkward for us you know at England training or games you get me?"

"I appreciate you coming to speak to me but I can see you know that Bradleigh doesn't like you in the same way she likes me"

"You're wrong mate, she completely hates you" he chuckled.

"She might hate me at the moment but I know she will always love me" I said. We both saw Bradleigh walk outside with Eric and light a cigarette. "Don't you think I'm finished trying to win her back as well mate" I added. Bradleigh didn't notice us both out here until Eric nudged her gently and pointed over.

"Look John, Bradleigh isn't your girl anymore and you can't always have what you want alright?" Harry got a bit more aggressive.

"Why would Bradleigh go from someone like me to you?" I half laughed. "I'm a tall, blue eyes, tattooed footballer who just won the English treble and you're just some little freckled dork" I began to get nasty which Eric and Bradleigh clearly heard and then walked over.

"John, what are you doing? What's wrong with you? Soon you're going to have no friends left. First Kyle and then Winks sort yourself out" Bradleigh stood next to Winks with her arm around him.

"If you're trying to win her back this ain't the right way" Eric chuckled.

"Just you guys wait, I know Bradleigh better than all of you"

Bradleighs POV

After the altercation with John I thought that it would be a good idea that me along with the spurs guys should go. Katie and Kane suggested that we all go back to their place for some food and to crash out. Winks walked straight into the kitchen so I took off my heels and followed him. He was stumbling about trying to put himself a glass of water. I giggled slightly watching his overly drunk self try and function.

"Can we talk?" He yanked at my wrist, his eyes trying to search for my face although I was right in front of him. I motioned towards the stairs where everyone ran down holding blankets and pillows. He led me to the staircase where we both plonked ourselves down.

"I didn't mean to stir stuff with John" he said, his voice sounding desperate. I rested my head on his shoulder as he continued to ramble on about the conversation he had with John and how he was so close to hitting him. I switched off too, busy thinking about how he won't remember any of this in the morning. His freckled cheeks would blush red when he would talk about how he was trying to defend me and how much better I deserved.

"Harry, Harry I don't care" I whispered, bringing him out of his mumbled rant. I traced circles on his hand which was intertwined with mine. He didn't realised but he was slightly swaying so I suggested that he should go to bed.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" He tried to protest as his limbs were flying everywhere and he was stumbling around the bedroom that Katie said we could stay in. His head swung back as he began to sing Sweet Caroline which has recently become our song but the grin that formed on his face made it almost impossible to decode the lyrics. He snaked his arms around my waist from behind and began to cradle me and mumble some more nonsense in my neck.

"You know what, I do feel a little bit drunk, but shhhh" he whispered as if he was telling me a big secret. He somehow took off his shirt to revel his toned body and then looked up to me.

"Woooow, you look so hot in that outfit, can I have your number?" He bit his lip.

"You already have my number Winks" I laughed. "Come on you need to get some rest"

"But seriously, you look so fucking hot"

"Yeah I know, you've been saying that all night" I laughed again. I placed water down next to him as he finally lied down in the bed. I turned around to change into some pyjamas which Katie lent to me.

"Baby" he stood himself up and walked over to me.

"What? You need to sleep"

"But you're too hot" he whined.

"And what?"

"Um, I want to fuck you" he whispered.

"You're drunk" I insisted.

"And what? I know you want to" he ran his fingers up and down my waist.

Within a few minutes I was a withering mess on the bed with Winks looking at me devishly, both of us naked.

"John didn't make you feel like this did he baby girl?" He stunk of alcohol but I didn't care. No one has made me feel like this in a long time and I was desperate for it.

"Fuck sake Winks, I need you" I pulled him into a passionate kiss. He was never usually this cocky or crude but this whole other side that came out of him when he had a few too many drinks and was in the mood engulfed me. He wastes no more tile and slams inside of me, both of us letting out moans. Seeing how focused he was on pleasuring me and how his face contorted with pleasure, joined with grasps turned me on even more. I pushed a few strands of hair out of his face and hold his cheeks in my hands.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asked. I whimpered out as he placed a finger into my mouth to dampen the noise of my moans. He began to thrust harder and harder both of our moans becoming louder and uncontrollable, forgetting about everyone downstairs.

"Fuuuuuck, Harry, oh god, oh shit"

"Cum for me, come on, shit. I need to hear you cum" his words echoed in my brain. I can hardly handle the tone in his voice when he's fucking me but when he's drunk it's even deeper and filled with lust.

It doesn't take me much longer to release, my body contacting and tensing. I scream out his name again until I feel the warmth of him inside me, he groaned one last time as we both rode out our highs.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, playing with his hair as we laid there next to each other.

"Yep" he didn't open his eyes. I always try to resist having drunk sex as the consequences never seem worth it in the long term but I just have some weakness in the back of my mind, or vagina?

"You need to shower" He then said. "You have heaven between your thighs" he added.

"How are you still this drunk?" I half snorted a laugh.

"Drunk on lurrrrvvveee"

"Okay, definitely time for sleep baby boy"