Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker

Start from the beginning

"Say that again?" Dion calmly asked as he looked at her, his fist clench into a fist. He took a handkerchief inside his pocket as he wipe the blood off his hand, he then threw it to the side disgusted.

"Dion, I said let me talk to her first. Look at what you have done." Lily reprimanded Dion but her face was full of smiles as she looked down on Jade.

"You *spit* crazy bunch ah!" Jade wiggled on the floor pathetically as she tried to turn herself around because her face was the first to slam on the ground causing her injuries to be more serious.

"Crazy? Me? Aren't you the crazy one?" Lily mocked. "Having delusions about Jonathan loving you, girl, wake up already! Jonathan does not like you, he was only interested for a moment and was not in love with you. Last time I checked, he was already bored of you and decided to look for someone better than you."

"No! You are lying! Jonathan loves me! He loves me! Hehe... Jonathan loves me, he is mine and only mine!" Jade laughed hysterical as her face twisted into a manic expression.

"To your luck, I am not lying to you. You heard it, it's all true. Jonathan no longer likes you, you stupid girl!" Lily yelled at her as she raise her feet and kick her hard in the gut, she was sent flying 10 meters away from where she used to lay.

*Cough* Cough*

Jade's eyes widened as she fearfully looked at Lily, she was looking at her like she would look at a monster. She could not believe how easily Lily had send her flying with just that one kick, she tried to scurry away from her not wanting to get near to the approaching "Demoness".

"G-Get away from me, get away!" Jade shouted as she wiggled her way towards the other side of the room, she was scared sh*tl*ss.

*Click*

*Clack*

*Click*

No matter how Jade tried, she will never outrun Lily who was walking towards her in a leisure pace. Her eyes cold but her lips tug into a beautiful arc, she was pretty much enjoying torturing the FL mentally and physically.

'Dare to touch what's mine, then you will pay the price!'

"Then, I'll leave her to you. You can do whatever you want with her as long as she end up in a hole in the end, she's all yours now." Lily smirked at Jade who was beaten up pretty badly, bruises and cuts covered her once gorgeous appearance.

She happily walked away, she was so satisfied that she had beat up the FL. Fortunately, the World Administrator did not detect any anomalies or else she would have been strike by lightning at the spot.

####################################################################

"Lance, I have avenged you." Lily held Lance's hand as she pressed her cheeks on it. She was hoping and praying for him to quickly wake up because she misses him so much that she felt that she is starting to go crazy.

After staying awake for a while, Lily doze off because of not getting enough sleep these past few days. She was also injured and needed to recover, it causes her body to need some rest to recover the energy that she needed to recover.

Lily was having the dream of her life, she saw Lance there. He was smiling at her, he walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Lance, I miss you so much!" Lily hugged Lance tightly as she savored the feeling of seeing him well again as he held her in his embrace.

"Me too, Cici. I miss you too." Lance replied as he kissed her forehead with her still in his embrace and then looked her in the eye.

"Lance, what's wrong? Is everything alright?" Lily asked worried seeing how wrong Lance looked at her, it was like he was saying his final goodbye to her "Lance, please say something! Is something wrong?! Please tell me!"

Lily was panicking because Lance refused to say anything to her, he just looked at her with that sad look on his face. His eyes were so sad and sorrowful that it made Lily panicked even more.

"Lance! What's wro--!" Before Lily could finish what she was saying, Lance leaned down and kissed her passionately. His kiss was so full of love and sadness that kissing him brought tears on Lily's eyes, she was crying as she kiss him.

"Lance....." Lily uttered between their kisses, she looked at Lance in the eyes and looked at him pleading.

"I love you, Lily. More than anything in my life. I love you and only you in my whole life and even the next and the next and the next lifetime, I will only love you...." Lance looked at her with sadness visible in his eyes, he leaned in for another kiss.

"Lance!" Lily yelled waking up, she looked at Lance with a face full of panic she paled. "Lance!"

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeep!*

"Doctor! Help! Please Help! Lance..." Lily said as she fearfully looked at Lance, she held his hand tightly afraid that if she let go he will leave her forever.

Doctors and nurses quickly brought in different kinds of instruments to try and save Lance, they can't bear the consequences if they let him die. And it's not all business, they were doctors and it is their duty to save lives and in this moment to save his life!

"Lance, please hang on there. Please don't leave me, don't leave me please.... please don't leave me again." Lily pleaded as she tightly held his hand, her eyes already red from the tears that she refused to fall.

She won't cry, not again. Because even if she did he will still not wake up, she needs to be strong for him, for the both of them.

'Please.... I love you, Lance.'

************************************************************

OH! Is Lance Going To Die?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, That's Life!!!

Life Is Too Short, Happiness Is Also The Same.