Arc 3.10 Lily Walker

Start from the beginning

"The little critter *ehem* I mean little Master Lance bump into little Miss Lily spilling your smoothie, little Miss Lily was so angry that you did not talk to him for days from the moment he arrived in the estate."

"Wait, what do you mean "from the moment he arrived in the house"?" Lily asked puzzled by the old butler's words.

The old butler looked surprised but gave an understanding look, he began to explain to Lily what he meant by his words.

Lily at that moment did not know that the secret that she was about to unfold would change their life, forever.

'Lance is........?!'

*Ringggg~*

*Rinnggg~*

"Hello, this is Lily." Lily lazily answered her phone knowing it was not Lance who was calling, she leaned on the sofa lazily. A Five Berries Smoothie on her left hand as she took the call.

"Lily Walker, enjoy your last until it last." The voice said in the other line before the caller end the call.

*Toot* *Toot*

"What the heck is that?" Lily gripped her phone tight as a foreboding feeling surfaced in the depths of her mind.

[Warning! Detected killing aura!]

[Warning Host to be careful!]

[Warning! Warning!]

Lily grab her chest as she jump in surprise when a voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, she glared at the empty air.

"Bro, can't you do that? One day you will be the death of me!" Lily spat profanities as she glared at the System. "By the way, why are you suddenly appearing out of thin air now. Do you need something or perhaps do you want to borrow money again?"

[Warning System does not understand what Host is saying. Warning System is not here to borrow money from Host but to warn Host of the imminent danger, may Host understand.] The Warning System robotically said.

"Wait, Warning System? Do you mean that you are not my lazy System?" Lily pressed for answers.

[Warning System is not System. Warning System is Warning System and System is System. Warning System only appears to warn Host of the danger ahead, now that Warning System already warned Host, Warning System is going to sleep. Sleep... Sleep... Sleeeeepppp.....]

"Wait! Don't go to sleep just yet, I need to ask you something! Hey! Ugh! One thing Systems have in common, they are all LAZY!!" Lily yelled in frustration as she cursed her System and the Warning System's ancestors and descendants back and forth.

After Lily received that ominous call, she tried to trace who the f*ck called her and even had the guts to threaten her! Her, the great Clear RoseWell!

Who dared to threaten the Queen of threats? She invented threats and they were not even born yet when she started threatening people, how dare they!

"I need to find that person who sent that threat or else I won't be able to sleep at night if I don't catch him/her within this week and when I got my hands on you....." Lily crumpled the black envelope within her hands and throw the box containing a dead cat on the trash can, her eyes red from rage. "You're lucky that you're a little smart and erase all of your tracks but you won't be able to hide from me for too long no matter how sly you are."

*I love you~ Yes you and only you~ I love yo--*

"Cici--"

"Hubby, I miss yooouuu!!" Lily's damp mood immediately brightened up the very moment she heard Lance voice.

How she miss him so much! If it's only possible she would immediately fly where he is just to hug him, touch him, kiss him and ahhhhhhhh!!!!

"*chuckles* I miss you too, Cici. I'm really sorry for not even calling or texting you for this past few days, honestly, I was also frustrated not being able to see you or even hear your voice over the phone. I can only blame myself for not knowing ahead of time that the signal won't be able to reach the island where I was conducting business with and I even took a few days than the promise day, I'm really sorry my Cici I hope that you would have the heart to forgive me." Lance said apologetic as he begged her over the phone afraid that she was angry at him.

"Lance, your such a kid." Lily chuckled as she twisted her golden locks. "I'm not angry at you, more like I miss you, being away from you for hours already tortures me, what more for days and weeks! I miss you so so much! Quickly return okay! I got a surprise for you that I know you will definitely like!"

"Then, I'll be sure to come back home quickly to not let you wait any longer." Lance said excited "I love you, Cici."

"I love you too, Lance." Lily replied.

The two talked for a little bit more before Lance ended the call, his plane finally landing.

Finally, he can't wait to meet her.