Arc 3.9 Lily Walker

Start from the beginning

"I know, I know, I'll take a break after I'm done signing the contract with Mr. Lee. Speaking of Mr. Lee, Dion is he not here yet? Dion?" Lance looked at the place where Dion used to be but found it empty, he looked at his left side and saw Dion standing in front of the second elevator, his expression weird.

"Brother Dion, is everything alright?" Lily asked as she looked at Dion who stood frozen at his spot.

Dion slowly looked at Lily and a difficult emotion surfaced on his face, it was a mixture of fear, surprise, awe and most of all question.

"Dion, what are you doing standing there like a fool?"

"..... Lance, I think Mr. Lee is already here...." Dion pointed a finger towards the elevator, towards the man that was currently curling on the floor in pain as he clutch between his leg for dear "life"!

"Mr. Lee?" Lance wheeled his way towards the second elevator and looked down at Jonathan who was having a hard time standing, he smiled at Lance and Dion the very moment he saw them but his smile was too ugly that it was better for him to stop smiling.

Lance looked at Lily suspiciously, Lily played the fool and smiled innocently.

'Totally not the culprit!'

"M-Mr. Walker, Mr. Han a pleasure to meet you." Jonathan stuttered having difficulties speaking as he held the pain in. He was sweating buckets of cold sweats as he stand there crossed leg.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Lee. Why don't we continue talking in my office I bet that, that would do you good." Lance suggested with a cold face as Lily quickly push his wheelchair away towards his office not wanting to bother with Jonathan anymore.

"Then, this way please Mr. Lee."

#######################################################################

"As the contract stated the LL Company will sign a contract with the PRO Company for 2 years and we will see after that if we will still continue the contract with the PRO Company after 2 years. If you don't have anything to say anymore then please sign this contract." Dion explained as he looked at Jonathan who was daze all this time, he was sitting opposite him but it was as if he was transparent as Jonathan's gaze seemed to linger somewhere or someone behind him, Dion glanced at his back trying to see where his gaze leads to, Lily.

He shook his head as if as a way to say that he had it hard and not to be delusional, the very moment he saw Jonathan in the elevator clutching between his leg he knew that it was Lily who did it and why? It's very clear to him.

The way Jonathan looked at Lily was so intense that Dion won't get surprise that Lance already knew that, that Jonathan boy got hot's for his sister. Just looking at that dark aura and cold eyes Lance was shooting there way, he knew that Jonathan is screwed if he doesn't stop looking at Lily.