Arc 3.6 Lily Walker

Start from the beginning

She almost got caught thinking of something perverted by him even though she had every right to do but still they still did not put on any light or string on their relationship so she could not help but lament about this problem.

She knew that Lance had feelings for her just by his actions and those ruby eyes, it held so much warmth and deep love. And also she knew since he is her Husband and all but this "title" as being his "sister" stops the two of them, it stops them being together.

Lance is her brother and she is his "sister", even though she can just throw away everything to the wind she can't because of Lance "status".

If there might be any issue, just one small mistake might harm him, his reputation and everything that he had worked hard for might get destroyed in one night if ever they make a mistake.

She can't just tell him to give up everything, she knew with just one word from her he would give up everything even his life for her but this is not what she wanted.

She knew that in this life, Lance put a very great importance to his parents business, his business and she can't bear to just destroy it with her own hands.

She knew that if she would make him choose he would choose her without hesitation that is why she is afraid to let it all go, throw it all and never look back.

She is not some drama queen nor a protagonist that what she wants she gets or maybe turn somehow crazy and go killing and maybe destroying half of the world if anyone tried to keep her and her beloved apart, well it's not like she won't do that if worse comes to worse but that is not the point here!

If only they were in a historical world then maybe they could just go somewhere far where no one knows them but this is a modern world, she had to abide by the rules (when did she ever do that?) She needs to settle this without getting away, she must and she will!

She loves him dearly, so dear and deep that she could not bear to hurt him even just a little. She loves him that much, this is her love.

Lilly was so deep on thought that she did not notice Lance already stop massaging her back, he was looking at her with all his focus. He was curious as to what she was thinking that she was sighing once in a while, he was worried about his Cici's sanity that he reached a hand over her shoulders and shook her gently.

Lily was awakened from her thoughts when Lance shook her shoulders, she turned towards him but because Lance was still holding her shoulders, when she turned Lance was drag down towards her.

Who the f*ck on Earth said about the law of inertia and gravity?! Who?! It's f*ck*ng awesome!

Face close, heart beating faster, breath tickling each other, lips tempting the duo and eyes that speak of their real emotions. How tempting and heartwarming can this all be?

'Can't I just throw everything on the wind?' Lily thought as she looked at those too honest ruby red eyes, her heart beating faster as her rationality slowly leaving her.