Berserker Relatives

Hi guys! This happens when Hiccstrid is 26, Zephyr is 3, and Nuffink is 1. Enjoy!

-------

The whole Haddock family and the gang was out by the plaza when Zephyr tugged on Hiccup's braid and pointed at something in the sky.

"Daddy, what's that?" She asked him as the two figures came closer and closer. Hiccup squinted to see it clearer and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Dragons" He breathed with a laugh in disbelief. Astrid looked at it as well and gasped happily. The two both holding their children locked eyes and grinned at each other.

Astrid passed Nuffink to Valka who understood and let Zephyr stand by her side when Hiccup put her down. The chief and chieftess, followed by the gang, walked quickly to the cliff to great their friends.

"Heather!" Astrid called out to her friend, a bright smile spreading on her face as Heather jumped off Windshear to hug her.

"Astrid! I've missed you so much!" Heather told her, pulling away and grinning at her friend.

"How have you been?" Astrid asked her and she shrugged. "Great! Not a lot has changed from the last visit which was..." Heather thought.

"About three years ago." Hiccup chimed in, grinning at her and she smiled in surprise. "Hiccup!" Heather exclaimed as they both hugged.

"You know, you guys should visit more often." Hiccup advised after they pulled away, making Heather laugh and nod.

"I'll keep that in mind" She said, followed by a loud squeal. "HEATHER! WINDSHEAR!" Fishlegs yelled happily, running towards the dragon.

"Wow, she is such a cheater! We give up or dragons and she doesn't?!" Snotlout complained, walking nearer to them with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up, Snotlout!" Ruffnut snapped at him, playfully hitting his shoulder. A grin flickered on his face, but he kept it hidden.

"Still the same as before?" Heather asked them as Fishlegs came back from petting Windshear. He chuckled and nodded.

"Same as ever!" Fishlegs answered and the two smiled at each other contently. Heather sighed happily and was about to say something when-

"YEP! NO CHANGES!" Tuffnut boomed, destroying the moment. Heather and Fishlegs blushed as they realized they what they were doing and looked away.

Ruffnut groaned in annoyance and flicked her brother's head while Astrid face-palmed and Hiccup shook his head.

From behind Heather, someone ran over to them and exclaimed loudly. "BROTHER!" Dagur yelled excitedly and wrapped Hiccup in a crushing hug.

"Hey, Dagur! Uhh, too tight!" Hiccup coughed, being squeezed from the Berserker's tight embrace. Dagur laughed and let him go, ruffling his brother's hair.

"Astrid!" Dagur exclaimed and opened his arms, about to hug her when she winced and chuckled nervously.

"I'm good!" She said quickly and stepped nearer to Hiccup. He stifled a laugh and wrapped an arm around her waist, bringing her closer.

Suddenly, Zephyr ran over to her mother and hugged her leg tightly. Heather and Dagur raised an eyebrow at them.

"And who is this little one?" Dagur asked, making Hiccup and Astrid grin. "One of our kids" They both answered.

The shocked look on both of their friends' faces made them laugh and Hiccup walked back to Valka to get Nuffink while his wife picked up Zephyr.

"This is Zephyr" Astrid introduced and the small Haddock smiled shyly at them. "And this is Nuffink" Hiccup finished, walking back with a small baby in his hands.

"These are your kids!" Heather gasped, her eyes looking between the two children. "Hiccup and Astrid's kids?!" Dagur blurted out.

"Yeah, didn't we tell you before?" Astrid asked and frowned at them. Heather gave her a nod and scoffed.

"You didn't say how cute they were!" Heather gushed and Hiccup handed Nuffink over to her with a small chuckle.

"Hey! I'm auntie Heather! Aww, aren't you just adorable!" Heather cooed at the small child and Nuffink gurgled happily.

Astrid put down Zephyr and gestured for her to go to Dagur. "Hi there, little one! Oh, don't be scared!" Dagur greeted her and knelt down.

Zephyr eyed him carefully and broke out into a grin. She jumped into his arms and giggled. "I like him, mommy! He's weird!" Zephyr announced.

"Hey!" Dagur complained indignantly, standing up and carrying Zephyr in his arms. She giggled again and played with his hair.

Hiccup and Astrid laughed happily at their daughter's retort and watched as Heather and Dagur played with their kids.

Over the years, Heather and Dagur visited almost every week and were an amazing aunt and uncle to the two Haddock kids.

Heather was always there to babysit them and Dagur always spoiled them with gifts, not always safe gifts, but hey- it's the thought that counts.

When they got older, auntie Heather was the one they turned to for advice if they were too embarrassed to ask their parents. She would constantly tell the two how much they were like their parents when it came to people they liked, they were so stubborn.

"I swear to Odin, Zephyr, if you wait three years like your mom and dad to tell this boy you like him, I will jump off a cliff!" Heather scolded.

"You have a dragon!" Zephyr said back. "Don't get your parents' sass as well!"

For Dagur, he would constantly spar with the two and keep trying to help them. He was very overprotective of the two. If you decided to hurt them, you wouldn't only get the chief of Berk and ex-night fury rider after them, they would also get a crazy Berserker with an axe.

"Did he hurt you?" Dagur questioned Zephyr as they sparred. She shook her head, but before she could say anything he exclaimed.

"AHA! HE DID! WHERE IS HE?!" Dagur shouted, dropping his sword and looking around. "IT WAS A RAT, UNCLE! CALM DOWN!"

In the end, Heather and Dagur were a great aunt and uncle. Zephyr and Nuffink wouldn't be who they are without their amazingly crazy berserker relatives.