Blinded & Taken Part I

Hi guys! Did you watch Aladdin? Because it was amazing. Ugh, I love Jasmine so much more now.

Anyways, this happens near the end of RTTE S5, after they got betrothed. Enjoy!

———————

BOOM
"AHHH!" Snotlout screamed as he pulled to the left and avoided a thunderbolt. The Dragon Hunters had attacked the Edge with a dozen ships, worst of all, it was in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm.

"Hiccup! I think we need to back down and re-group!" Astrid shouted to him above the noise and ducked to avoid an arrow. Hiccup frowned and looked around them, hardly seeing anything from all the rain.

"I agree! GUYS! FALL BACK!" Hiccup yelled to his friends and flew back to the Edge. Astrid nodded and quickly turned Stormfly around to follow him.

Suddenly, a lighting bolt stroke right in front of them and caused her to gasp sharply and her dragon to lose her sense of balance.

"AH! STORMFLY!" Astrid exclaimed as she was launched of her dragon's back and down towards the deep thrashing sea. Hiccup swiftly turned back and gasped at the sight.

"Snotlout!" He called, getting his cousin's attention. "Get Stormfly! I'll get Astrid!" He told him and Snotlout nodded before they flew back to their friends.

"HICUUUUUP!" Astrid yelled loudly, falling from the sky and holding her arms out to the auburn haired dragon rider. But even when she felt his hand pull her up behind him, she still felt like something was wrong.

"Gotcha" Hiccup said and placed a hand on her waist, bringing her closer to him. He looked back to see Stormfly in Hookfang's claws and sped off back to the Clubhouse.

Astrid frowned and kept her hands around Hiccup's middle. Something was very wrong. She couldn't see anything. It was so dark, just like when she was-

"No!" She breathed and shook her head, feeling fear rise in her. Hiccup frowned in concern and look back to check on her.

"No?" He asked and heard her taking quick, unsteady breaths. His eyes widened and he took her hand. "Woah, Astrid. Calm down" He said to her, but her breathing was still uneven.

Hiccup glanced forward and saw that they were landing. He jumped off Toothless' back and turned back to see Astrid frozen in her spot.

"Astrid?" He called out to her and took a step forward, his frown deepening and the rain still strong around them. "Astrid, we need to get inside" He continued, but she just remained still.

"Astrid-"
"Hiccup, I can't see" Astrid said softly and Hiccup's eyes softened. "The lighting bolt" He said with a soft sigh and ran a hand through his wet hair.

"Here, I'll help you" He told her and placed his hands on her waist, lifting her and bringing her down. "Thanks" She muttered and held his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You're welcome, m'lady. Now, let's get you inside" Hiccup replied with a small smile and helped her get inside the Clubhouse. Once Toothless got in, he shut the door behind him and turned to everyone else.

"Viggo is getting really rude! He keeps destroying our stuff!" Tuffnut exclaimed and glared angrily. "Yeah! We work on that, you know how annoying it is?!" Ruffnut added with a scowl on her face.

"Oh, we know. Very very well" Snotlout told them and crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at the twins. "If he's rude for you now, imagine living with two of him every single day" Fishlegs added and shook his head.