Blinded & Taken Part II

Hi guys! This is the second part! Happens at the end of RTTE S5, enjoy!

———————

"Where is the Dragon Eye?!" Ryker yelled loudly at Astrid who bit her lip from the ground. She had multiple slashes all over her, a gash on her left arm, and tear-stained cheeks.

She inwardly smiled, glad that Ryker didn't know that it was with his brother and Hiccup was making another one for themselves. But on the outside, she scowled at the man and sat up.

"Never" She spat and heard him growl again. She quickly held her arms up above her face and prepared for the whip to hit her again.

Astrid felt the whip slash on her arm again and she screamed loudly in pain, backing away. She couldn't see anything and could only feel pain flow through her body and wet tears drop onto her lap.

"Where is it?!" Ryker pressed and stepped forward, making Astrid look up at where she assumed he was and glare.

"Stuck up your- AHHHH!" Astrid started, but cried out in pain when the whip hit her on the leg again. Ryker glowered at her and shook his head.

"You just won't tell me, won't you?" He sneered at the girl and crouched down in front of her. He lifted her chin with his hand and Astrid scoffed in his face.

"You are an idiot" She mumbled angrily and he dropped his hand, feeling anger rise in him. "WHY, YOU!?!" He shouted and slapped her cheek hard.

Astrid gasped and immediately lifted a hand to her cheek, the pain still prickling on her skin. Ryker saw the mark he left on her cheek and smirked triumphantly when he also saw the tears.

The girl panted heavily as she heard him walk away and the door swing open. Footsteps came in the room and she felt arms lift her up abruptly.

Still not being able to see, she could only rely on her hearing and touch. She felt rope being tied around her middle and she growled.

"Get your grubby hands off me!" Astrid yelled at them, squirming in place and avoiding their arms. Then, a cloth was stuffed into her mouth and her eyes widened in shock.

Her shouts were muffled by the gag and the rope was now tied securely around her. She groaned inwardly while they pushed her backwards and left the room.

'Great' She thought in her head and backed up into a wall, leaning her head on the wood. 'I'm now tied up and gagged! If Hiccup come to rescue me, I can't even shout or move to help him!' She thought in annoyance and sighed tiredly.

She knew that they moved her to a room on an island and Hiccup would be able to find them. And also, they didn't know that she was blind because they didn't show or use it to their advantage.

"Dimwits" Astrid muttered under her breath and shook her head, a small grin on her face. Suddenly, she felt her arm throb in pain and inhaled sharply, tears gathering in her eyes.

She couldn't see how bad of a state she was or how bad the cuts were, but she knew that all of it didn't matter. As long as she didn't say anything and Hiccup would save her, it would be okay.

'It's gonna be all okay' She said to herself, closing her eyes and concentrating on the soft rocking of the ship instead of the burning pain everywhere on her scarred body.

'Hiccup will save me' Astrid thought, her mind calming down when she imagined his face and the sound of his voice. She felt the corners of her mouth turn up and sighed softly.

'Hiccup' She thought worriedly. What if he couldn't save her? What if he had gotten hurt or also captured during the battle? What if-

"INCOMING DRAGON RIDERS FROM THE NORTH!" She heard a voice shout loudly from outside and grinned widely. She wriggled in the ropes tied around her and winced when they touched some of the cuts.