Just By A Scarf

Hi guys! I have so many ideas for RTTE oneshots, so expect more to come!

This happens during RTTE S6! Enjoy!

———————

Hiccup sat down in the Clubhouse with Toothless at his feet, working on papers and other things. It was Snoggletog Eve and the riders couldn't make it back to Berk because of a snow storm, blocking their way and forcing them to stay at the Edge.

The auburn haired boy was peacefully writing down things on his his notebook when he heard loud, familiar cheers from outside.

"Woohoo! Snoggletog! Yeah!" Tuffnut yelled happily, flying into the clubhouse and jumping off his dragon.

"Finally! I have waited years for this!" Ruffnut shouted excitedly, jumping on to the table and sitting on it. Fishlegs winced as he entered the room with Meatlug and raised a finger.

"Actually, you waited only one year" He corrected, making Ruffnut roll her eyes. "It's called exaggeration!" She retorted and stuck her tongue out at him.

"No one has a party without the Snot-man!" Snotlout exclaimed, walking in behind Fishlegs and leaning on his dragon. Hookfang snorted and pushed his rider away.

"Ow, okay! The Snot-man and the Hook-man!" Snotlout corrected, sending his dragon a glare and leaning on him again.

"It's a bummer we can't go back to Berk because of the snow storm" Hiccup said, sighing and looking outside at the snow storm separating the Edge and Berk.

"At least it's just in our way and not really gonna hit any of our islands" Astrid chimed in from the door behind him, walking in with Stormfly tagging along.

"Plus, we all still have each other." She told him with a small smile and placed her hands on his shoulders, standing behind him. Hiccup turned his head up to look at her and smiled back, placing a hand on hers.

"Gods, you two are so much grosser than Fishface and Heather" Snotlout gagged and shook his head at them, making the betrothed couple roll their eyes.

"Hey! You are so lucky she isn't here to hit you" Fishlegs said in a defensive tone and Meatlug growled softly at Snotlout who raised his hands. "Just saying" Snotlout replied and shrugged.

"We are not gross" Astrid scoffed out and glared at Snotlout. "You're just jealous" She added in a lighter voice and smirked smugly, sitting down beside her betrothed. Hiccup grinned slightly and turned to his cousin.

"Pffftt, what? No! I am not jealous!" Snotlout denied and rolled his eyes at them. Hiccup shrugged and put together his papers.

"Okay, whatever you say, Snotlout" He told him and Snotlout snorted. "I'm not jealous! I'm over Astrid. Moved on." Snotlout told him, making her sigh in relief. 

"Thank gods. Finally the flirting will end!" Astrid exclaimed happily and Hiccup raised an eyebrow at her.

"Disgusting Snotlout flirting. The cute, sarcastic, playful Hiccup flirting stays" Astrid corrected herself and nudged him with her shoulder, smiling. Hiccup chuckled lightly and smiled at her back.

"Whatever! We want presents!" Tuffnut shouted and brought out a bunch of gift boxes from behind his back. "We got you guys presents!" Ruffnut exclaimed happily and passed them their gifts.

Astrid looked at her gift box and raised an eyebrow at the tag. 'From the twins, Tuffnut and Ruffnut Thorston' She read.

"Tuffnut and Ruffnut? You guys combined your gifts?" She asked them questioningly and they shrugged.