Girl Talk

Hi guys! Another texting oneshot between the Heather and Astrid! At the start, it happens before Blindsided in RTTE S4! The last part is after HTTYD3 Enjoy!

———————

Astrid: So, what do you wanna take about?
Heather: Pffff, like you don't know
Astrid: What?! I don't know what you're talking about!
Heather: Come on, Astrid...
Astrid: Still don't know~

Heather: How are you and Hiccup still not together?
Astrid: What! No! We're just friends!
Heather: Yeah right!

Astrid: What in Odin's name is that?Heather: How I express my frustration! You and Hiccup are meant for each other!Astrid: Heather, just friends

Heather: How I express my frustration! You and Hiccup are meant for each other!
Astrid: Heather, just friends.

Heather is typing...
Astrid: What are you typing that's taking so long?
Astrid: Heather?
Astrid: Are you still typing?

Heather: REASONS WHY YOU AND HICCUP SHOULD JUST KISS AND GET TOGETHER
1) You are perfect for each other, you support him and he supports you
2) You've been best friends and communicate so well with each other and it's obvious you guys both want more
3) I will literally force you two together by stuffing both of you in a cave for a day until you do it

Astrid: woah, that's a lot.
Heather: Yeah and there's so much more because it's true and should happen!

Astrid: But, how are we perfect for each other?
Heather: Oh my gods! Do you see the way you look at each other? Or the way you both finish ideas and work together?

Astrid: I guess but that's what friends are!
Heather: Have friends kissed each other at least 3 times and look at each other with that much interest and love?

Astrid: Hiccup looks at me with interest and love?!
Heather: Are you a blind person?! (AN: Blindsided Hiccstrid reference XD) You look at him that way too!

Astrid: Heather, do you really think Hiccup likes me back? I mean, why hasn't he made a move then?
Heather: I think you already know why, cause you know him the best out of anyone

Astrid: Well, maybe I do know him the best and know that he's shy and sometimes a perfectionist
Heather: Exactly! So move along the terribly slow process and KISS HIM PLEASE
Astrid: How about you kiss Fish?
Heather: DIFFERENT STORY! DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

-Three years time skip-

Astrid: Oh gods, looking back at our old conversations, they were so strange
Heather: I know! They were pretty much just me telling you to get together with Hiccup XD

Astrid: Meh, it kinda worked.
Heather: What do you mean kinda? You guys are engaged!
Astrid: oh yeah!
Heather: How did you forget?! Plus, you guys still dated for 3 years!

Astrid: Sometimes I forget that me and Hiccup weren't together at one point.
Heather: Oh my gods
Heather: That is...
Astrid: oh no
Heather: ADORABLE! Astrid, that was so romantic!

Astrid: Shut up, Heath
Heather: That's cute, Ast. I mean you love your prince charming so much!
Astrid: Pfft, prince charming? Hiccup?
Heather: Why, didn't he sweep you off your feet and make you fall in love?

Astrid: One, he actually did sweep me off my feet but in the terms of having Toothless pick me off from the ground and dropping me on a tree.
Astrid: Two, he didn't make me. It was natural and I chose to fall in love with him.
Heather: AWWW!
Astrid: I realize now that I've just been saying more cheesy stuff. Gods damn it.

Heather: See he was your prince charming and knight in shining armor!
Astrid: Knight in shining armor?
Astrid: They basically just save sissy girls and I'm not one of those sissy girls to be saved.

Heather: Actually this is going against my point but, PREAH SISTER!

Astrid: Besides... who would want a knight in shining armor or prince charming riding a white horse when I have this one-legged doofus with a dragon?
Astrid: DANG IT! I WAS CHEESY AGAIN!
Heather: Oh please, do not stop with the cheesiness! Tell me bout your man!

Astrid: Weird, but sure! I'm still a girl, right?
Heather: Yes! Now, girl talk like a love struck teenager!
Astrid: We're 21
Heather: Girl talk like a love struck 21 year old!

Astrid: Well, Hiccup kisses my cheek a lot or the side of my head. It's really sweet and cute...
Heather: Awwwwwww!!!
Astrid: Yea! And he randomly sends me funny stuff during the day or out of no where texts me 'I love you'
Heather: That's so cute <3

Astrid: He's really shy when Gobber pushes us to get married. It's adorable how he gets really excited when I say I'm on board for it.
Heather: Oh yeah, speaking of that... why did you tell him you weren't ready for marriage?

Astrid: Well, he was so... dependent on Toothless and I'm not competing with a dragon
Heather: I hear you, Fishlegs and Meatlug were a real strong bond...

Astrid: Oh, that reminds me! Whenever we arm wrestle, I know he always never puts a lot of effort and lets me win. I love that about him.
Astrid: Heather? You there?
Astrid: I just admitted to loving Hiccup and you stay silent?

Heather: Sorry, I was texting Hiccup. Just to let you know, I've taken screen shots of our whole conversation and sent it to him
Astrid: I will literally STRANGLE YOU

Heather: Love you too, hon. Oh, and Hiccup says he loves you too and also thinks you're cute.
Astrid: Such a big knucklehead...

Heather: He also said he's sad that you though you had to compete with Toothless
Heather: AWW HE SAID THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN HIS HEART!!
Heather: Astrid? Where'd you go?
Heather: Now that Hiccup isn't responding, I'm assuming you guys are kissing. Nice.
Heather: Yeah, just text me when you guys are done being cute 😉