Erica?!

Hi guys! I found this meme and I can't live anymore...

I am so done HAHAHAHHAHAHA It's not mine, so feel free to spread the joy to the world 🤣

Anyways, this is a kind of sequel to any oneshot where Erica is except for the arranged marriage one.

Happens when Hiccstrid is 28, Zephyr is 4, and Nuffink is 2! Enjoy!

———————

It was the annual tribe meeting on New Berk and ships were beginning to arrive at the docks. Erica Nord, who hadn't joined her father to a meeting for many years, had decided to finally see what all the fuss was about.

Erica walked through the large crowd of people, her purple dress embedded with jewels and a gold hairband around her brown hair. She held her head up high, walking towards the Great Hall.

"I don't see why father has urged me to come here. This place is disgusting" She said, approaching the staircase up to the meeting place.

"That's always nice to hear as the chief of this place" A voice said sarcastically and Erica turned to find a familiar face. Hiccup stood behind her, his auburn hair shining in the sun and jaw covered with light stubble.

"Hiccup Haddock?" Erica called out and the man shrugged, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes narrowed at her.

"Erica?!" Hiccup exclaimed and frowned, letting his arms fall to his sides.

"Good to know, you're still you" He said in recognition and rolled his eyes. Erica scoffed and smirked at him.

"No, I'm better and you lost your chance with me. I'm married and to the chief of the Blue Forest tribe" Erica retorted and folded her arms.

"Poor guy" He mutterer under his breath and scoffed, shaking his head. Suddenly, he heard two voices call out to him.

"DADDY!" Hiccup heard and looked behind Erica to see his two children walking over to him with Valka standing off to the side.

"Hey!" He greeted, a smile growing on his face as they ran into his arms. He picked up Nuffink in his arms and ruffled Zephyr's hair.

Erica gaped and her eyes widened in shock. She had never expected him to have kids or a wife. She puffed in annoyance and glared.

"Who are these two?" She spat in disgust and Hiccup frowned, holding them tighter against him in defense.

"My kids" He answered bluntly and smiled at his two children proudly. Erica rolled her eyes and snorted.