Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Aria asked.

"Where is Gold?" Hisha hissed at the figure as she raised her sword at him in a threatening manner, her eyes turning into slits.

"Where is Master?!" Dark darkly looked at the man. Even if his master is an idiot, he is still his Master and no one touches him without his permission!

"Gold? You mean the Guardian II, him? Well, I also don't know where that Guardian ran off to but having all of you here I'm sure that any time now he will come running back here to help all of you. Why not save though, it's because no one can save you now!"

"If Gold is not here then how did you open the gate? Only by sacrificing a Guardians heart can one open the gate, how did you do it?" Gillha asked suspiciously but the power that the gate portrayed was indeed the real prowess when a gate is opened and calling on to all Demonic Beast is the power of the Tower II, so according to all of this, what happened is indeed cause by the gate. But how, he doesn't know.

"Hahahah!!" The man clad in black robes suddenly laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jade sassily asked.

"You going silly or something?" Amethyst also sassily said. Like Master like disciple.

"There is another way to open the gate without sacrificing a Guardians heart, you can use a Guardians blood to open it." All attention went to Silver when they heard what he said, they were all surprised that there is another way to open it because all their life they were all told that by using the Guardians heart one could open the gate. But now, all of those teaching went down the drain with just that one sentence of Silver. They did not know that one could also open the gate by just using ones blood.

"Then, did he use Guardian Gold's blood to open the gate?" Yuka said and looked at the man in black in disdain and visible anger.

"Haha... correct! Who knew that, that rat could be so sneaky but still I'm thankful that he left some blood behind that I could use to temporarily open the gate and I was right! I knew that all of you would come up here if the gate opens to close it, now you are all in my trap!" The man clad in black robes smirk.

"Temporarily? You can only open the gate using the Guardians blood temporarily?" Luka asked confused.

"Using a Guardians blood could only temporarily open the gate that is why one needs to offer the heart of the Guardian to successfully open the gate, but even if all of the 6 gates open as long as there is one gate that remains closed one will never open the portal to the other dimension. That's why you need all of us to gather here, it's because you wanted to open the portal to the other world. Tell me, what would you accomplish by opening the portal?" Silver looked at the man sharply trying to know his real intentions behind his actions.

"Of course, of course, why would I open the gate of the other world if I don't accomplish something? My goal is destruction! I want this goddamn world to get destroyed, destroyed till nothing remains of its filthy earth!! All I want is destruction! I want everything in this world destroyed!!!" The man clad in black robes roared in a heartbreaking voice.