Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Hordes of beast were attacking the people on the street, playing and killing were their game. Whatever thing they spot that was moving they kill, they were really the beast and monster that they were they kill without any ounce of guilt.

"Shit! Why is that dumb Gold's Tower opened! Look at this disaster, that gate of his were attracting all kinds of Demonic Beast to this place! Why was an idiot like him given a gate that was the second most dangerous of all the gates, what an idiot!" Luka yelled frustrated as she whip another beast down.

"Instead of badmouthing him aren't you more worried about what had happened to him? You know that the only way to open the gate is to use the Guardians hea--" Before Jade could finish her sentence, Hisha cut her off.

"Shut up! Instead of talking nonsense why don't you use it to fight on your battles seriously! Stop talking and fight!" Hisha glared at her fellow Guardians as she cast another Holy flame, she took down another 40 beast or so.

"You better quiet down, Hisha is not in a good mood today." Aria kindly reminded them.

The two looked at each other and choose to shut up lest Hisha burn them to ashes if they continue chattering.

~30 minutes later~

Thousands of Demonic Beast had already been taken down by the group of Guardians and disciples but still the horde was not lessening one bit, wave after wave of Demonic Beast continued to come like raging waters at them leaving them helpless facing this enormous tide. Luckily, they had already evacuated the civilians to a more safety place so they don't need to worry anymore.

The group was heading to the Tower of Gold to close its gate, coming up was easy and no one had obstructed their way. Honestly, it was too smooth that it was too creepy how everything was going their way, isn't everything going so well ever since they step into the Tower?

The group finally reaches the top of Tower, they held their weapons tight in their hands as they ready for any incoming attack but none came.

"Gold. Gold! Where are you!" Jade yelled.

"What are you doing?" Yuka stopped Jade. "Don't shout so loudly or else you might attract our enemy's attention."

"But..."

"Luka is right, we might be unable to see it but our enemy is just lurking in the shadows. You had noticed that ever since we stepped into this Tower, not even one of those Demonic Beast had stopped us or any other enemy. Just think about it, why would the Tower's gate open if no one opened it. Just by this you would know that going up here was all nothing but a trap, it was easy to come up here because they wanted us all here." Silver said as he stared daggers at the figure not so far away from them.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"A very good deduction if I may say but still you all fell right into my trap." The figure clad in black robes roared in laughter as he walks out of the darkness.