The shamans defeated the walls by force by attacking it by the hundreds.

Their combined mana exceeded mine All in all.

We were about to be crushed!

Already, from a distance, they were pushing ballists and anti-dragon weapons which, fortunately for us, were on the other side.

Hissa guided the last children and shook my tail one last time and I said to her: "Run, go to safety, I promise to survive! And, crying, she looked at me one last time and Argentrix and she squeezed her scale, which she kept preciously. She also picked up one of my scales which fell under the impact of enchanted arrows.

I was starting to bleed.

Argentrix was out of breath and she began to hit and crush with the most reckless claws and claws that approached her.

What hurt the most were the spears.

They would sting and pierce a little, but the spear would not dislodge! They bothered me in my movements.

I flapped my wings and looked back, and everyone was past.

We started to back up slowly

Gul'dan:" Don't let them escape!" And he cast a spell of entanglement and skeletal hands appeared from the ground and grabbed our hind legs and we could not move back.

We jumped and freed ourselves to be taken up again in this bony mud.

We were done for.

Argentrix looked at me: what do we do?

And she didn't have time to finish her sentence, that an arrow came to crash into her eye

The green chopper was dangerously close and my tail blows were not enough to crush them.

Then I pushed Argentrix behind me and threw an intense chain of lightning and at least a thousand orcs died or were electrocuted, the lightning passing from one to the other.

With the chopper devastated, the orcs were reluctant to relaunch a charge, seeing the bodies exploded and melted by the hundreds and the others lying there, their hearts in fibrillation and waiting for their death quickly.

To put a little distance between them and me, I blew venom, all I had, mustard gas that melted the skin in contact. I flapped my wings. And Argentrix was struggling with pain, it was unbearable for her and she fainted.

The orcs screamed with joy and I thought I would call on Zaaaaar but I wouldn't have time, I would have died before and I didn't want to risk dying and serving as minions for this general.

Gul'dan "Archers! Ready? FIRE!"

A shower of arrows fell on both of us, with spears included

I then covered Argentrix with my body to save him a few moments and then came the impact.

The larger scales pushed the arrows back, but the softer areas moved and the arrows penetrated. Not too deeply but each one, one plus one plus one, made me feel like a kitchen knife cut while peeling: Bleeding and pain!

But here, once a thousand.

I was bleeding everywhere!

I was emptying myself skinned by the arrows.

I cast a healing spell on myself but the flesh would close on the arrow and with each movement, they would sink in and get hurt.

It was endless.

Shield!

The hammering was quickly right and the arrows began to hit again.

Terror!

They were out of area!

Fireballs

Magic missiles

A carnage appeared at the impact zone but they were immediately replaced

It was a swarm of orcs!

I was lost and they wouldn't take any prisoners or it would be terrible, I had killed so many!

I was sorry, but it was them or me and especially them or Argentrix!

I recovered my last strength and launched yet another lightning blast but it was less powerful and they saw it

A hundred orcs fell but they were replaced and they stood 200 meters away and

Gul'dan ordered: "He is exhausted! Charge, I want him alive! Kill the other one!"

I wanted to grab some extreme mana potions in my bag that I kept as a last resort but I couldn't finish my gesture. Another shower of arrows nailed me to the ground and as they had fired closer, they were more painful and I started to bend. I stood up one last time for Roar, having lost a lot of blood, and it was then that I saw an intense golden light approaching me.

Ah, a laser or a coup de grâce!

I got angry to blame the shock and recognized Auronne as the one who came to save us.

She hit us and the shock was terrible. Did I have cracking bones or arrows?

But I saw the ballists who had fired and I knew what it meant: the end!

But the impact sent us all for a walk and waltz through the gate, which went out for a moment because of the mass and speed of impact, then swelled and sucked up a mass of orcs and, being overloaded, it exploded and the structure collapsed on a horde of angry orcs!