The Dark Cathedral (My home)

I was in that cold and sinister cathedral and I thought back to our moments of happiness around the fire and shed tears.

What the hell did I do?

Then, out of nowhere behind me, the black lion looked at me:

Ivan, Ivan............................................................. what do you want to do now? It seems your anger has subsided...

"It's too quiet, we should put microphones on, they're planning something and yet I haven't attacked anymore..."

I'm going to start a new life over and over again. I keep this cave as a drop point. It's empty, sinister and not to my liking!

"We can shave everything and do something else..." asked Zaaar.

"No, Zaaar, the problem is me!

I'm a big target and all the hate is pouring down on me and I didn't deserve that!

I'm not that bad, but they abandoned me, tortured me, and hurt poor little Robin over and over again. And there are plenty of Robins.

Axula, it's a shame for her eyes, but she didn't flinch either for Robin and Will either. Sylvie shouldn't have died, but she preferred her harem while I was frozen. With your head in the clouds, the higher the fall will be."

"ET? "Zaaar asked.

"We must take back the northern lands. There are fewer people and almost no cities

We must show humans that it makes life better in the land of the infernal Duke than in their kingdom."

Zaaar: "It goes against all demon logic..."

"Exactly! Their world of magic is primary and too simple.

What is the problem for nature? For us, actually!

The peasant who scratches the ground to feed his family?

Birds also scrape the earth to eat a worm... and as far as I know, Bhaal or the others have not declared war on the birds..."

Zaaar: "I'm beginning to understand..."

We must break the pyramid of power! Political power must be taken away from them, just a village or city chief.

The power to do justice. Peace justice for neighbourhood problems but the rest to the dragons to decide

Religious power: only priests. Local guards but no more army.

Decisions will be made by social engineers from your army.

Basically if they want to decide, they have to get off their asses and be recognized by the dragons.

Zaaaar: "Edifying, you turn everything around"

Yes, and I didn't finish: "NO NOBLESSE! EQUITABLE REDISTRIBUTION OF LAND"

PERISSABLE SILVER, Basically, it's over accumulating wealth. Money that stagnates rots!

A good cure of Mao communism!"

Zaaaar: "Mao????"

"Yes, a terrible dictator who confiscated from the rich lands, fortunes and forced the verbiage experts to put their hands in the mud to live. In conclusion, people dying of hunger have been able to live with dignity and overcome terrible famines. The intellectuals and monks were eliminated or sent to return the fields. Many have certainly died, but China is now an imperial power and even if there are still injustices, people no longer die of hunger or lack of care. Everyone has access to the school. "

Our ultimate goal is to crush order and feudal society.

People and the population when they see that their sufferings are in the past, other nations will follow on their own.

Their fate will be sealed once and for all when there is a master dragon on each fief.

We will therefore have won when humanity thus exchanges its freedom for its security.