Other World

We had been walking for hours and the sky was strange. Everything was strange, I looked at the flowers, the trees, the bushes, the insects and everything seemed different, I was tetanized with curiosity about all these changes. Although I was limited in silk with the necklace I felt the all-powerful magic and new forces invade me. my scales and skin shone and I hummed, I almost sang.

MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM

The 4 humans were not brutes with me and I considered them as saviors. Then, came the evening and the Magician, Chronos told us that it was time for the bivouac. and I was happy because if he had not cast a spell of force, I would have been raplaplaid. I had carried everything, treasure, weapons, bags, a real mule. But I would rather be a living mule than a dead dragon.

Chronos: "Dragon, you were docile the whole way, thank you. Can you understand us?"

I signalled that I did not.

It was gibberish to me and he wrote on the ground a symbol of a dragon and then flames on a fire.

They had brought back dead wood to make a fire and I spit out a spark and the fire ignited.

Then I put myself in an arc and I saw no objection that they leaned against me, being thus sheltered from the wind and especially from orcs and robbers or other obscene creatures.

A howl, at night and some kind of mounted wolves appeared. Gmorghs.

They were hideous, their masters as well as their horses.

Quickly, the men put themselves in a battle position and my body was used as a fortress. I was too heavy to do anything.

The axe was visibly enchanted and the warrior threw it and when it chased his victim, it reappeared in his hand and it was like a machine gun to throw an axe.

The same goes for the spear of the warrior and the arrows of the bard

The same goes for the spear of the warrior and the arrows of the bard. The magician threw fireballs repeatedly. He sang and drew from the mana of the environment and never seemed to run out.

The enemies must have been about fifty and relentless because of the treasure they had sniffed. Indeed, gold in this world magically attracted monsters or men. They were breaking out and injuries to humans were accumulating.

10 orcs approached from behind and FLLAmmm, roasted with their dogs. There were no survivors and the humans looked at me perplexed to see if I was a friend or an enemy. And I'm flattening!

The warrior gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder. Then we gathered and tried to rest to see the morning carnage.

A carnage but we took the road again. I walked next to the magician and they spoke to me but I didn't understand anything but when he showed signs I did yes or no to show that I was intelligent but the language border was there!

Then he mentioned a name: Ténébrion and there I stopped and started moaning in fear.

I had to hide the fact that I had a report or that I was the famous TENEBRION.

We arrived in a medieval city but what was most comical was the diversity of races and we stopped in front of the city walls which had high white walls, towers covered by conical roofs and there was a guard house and the guards did not know whether or not they should sound the alarm. The magician gave them a coin to calm them down and I was able to walk down the streets of the city to the higher castle built on rocks.

It was more like a fortress than a castle and men with carts came to unload me and the magician gave me a box with gems and precious stones and made me:

Your share!

I waved to thank him but I wanted him to take off the necklace. But he refused: not for the moment!

I was housed in his stables and I was hungry. I saw milk and honey and he poured honey into the milk and I drank 2 buckets of milk and three milk loaves. Then I wrote my IVAN name on the sand but the magician said, oh yes, you know the writing of your world. Not this one.

He cast a translation spell and asked me questions. Why I was chained and I told my story and of course I omitted Ténébrion. It was blurry but coherent but he wasn't fooled.

I asked him to take off the necklace but he didn't know me well enough to accept so I resigned myself.

I was mad at him and he could feel it.

But the collar of submission also guaranteed that I was his property and that I could live in peace in the city.

There were avenues for adventurers in a kind of big tavern with restaurants and inns nearby.

A whole trade of magic objects, blacksmiths, gunsmiths and nursing homes.

Chronos told me never to go near that house, it was the adventurers' guild.

How I dreamed of going to see it!

But it was the adventurers who came to see me! en masse!

The dwarves swore, elves made gestures of prayer and adventurers dared to touch me to test the resistance and I was extremely scared