Félicius II

In the king's castle:

a bell with a special tone rings in the dungeon indicating that an escape has taken place.

The bell alerts other guards and, like a powder trail, it alerts the guards who immediately close the city gates.

The Sheriff, eating with his witch mother, learns that an escape has taken place.

Only one came out of his mouth, spitting out the mouthful he had: Ténébrion!

I knew it was coming! He must have heard the judgment with his fine gills!

The king was informed of the event and immediately stopped his activities. I summoned Xanadu and Xanthia his 2 representatives the kingdom of Magestia.

Rogue was discussing the elements in his possession with King Felicius II when two ladies with long blond hair and long white robes arrived in the courtroom.

The Sheriff spoke.

Four guards were bewitched and two were found knocked out.

The dragon escaped and devoured 3 children and would have taken little Axula with him or devoured her too.

He must have fled through the sewers. The bars are twisted and loosened. He has a huge strength. A one-tonne grid, and a lot of broken obstacles. Real artist's work!

Xanadu: "We must find Princess Axula or avenge her! This is our priority."

Félicius: "Princess Axula????"

Xanthia: "Yes, Axula was in charge of Ténébrion's surveillance and passed a courage test and had to warn us of any attempt to escape the monster...

She's Magestia's little girl. Our best bloodhounds are on their way to lend a hand to your Sheriff, with his approval," and she turned to Snape who made a grimace of approval

" Go ahead," Felicius said, then, when he was alone in the room, he pushed a button hidden in his office and a staircase opened behind him.

So he went down into a small dark room and on one of the walls a purple velvet cloth covered a large mirror. Next to the mirror, a small high marble night table with drawers. And a small table reaching stomach height and at the base of the mirror.

He lit 2 black candles on either side of the mirror and removed the shroud covering it.

There were only the 2 candles providing the only source of light and he opened one of the drawers of the bedside table and removed a small dagger, a black pot and a white cloth.

He pricked his left hand and a few drops of blood flowed into the black container, very open, almost a candle-light container.

He poured the contents into the burning wax of the 2 candles and smoke escaped. Runes lit up around the mirror and the reflection disappeared, showing another room, another cabinet.

A veiled figure appeared on the other side. Head and face hidden by a hood and the rest in a large cape to which the hood belonged.

Two horns protruded from the hood. Black horns.

Felicius: "Lord Bhaal, our plan is going according to plan! The Unicorns and Magestia fell into the trap. They took the bait. Ténébrion is an ace at disappointing his allies. While his elite troops are scattered in my kingdom, the capture of Magestia and his kingdom should no longer be a problem for you."

A few moments later, the king came back up, looking cheerful in his office.

He summoned Rogue and the Sheriff entered the room: