I, Tania

Pov Tania.

What a nightmare this expedition was. The day before I complained of a lack of action and now... I open my eyes after this horrible fever.

Kling.... Ah, my foot is chained... Wait, that's not a foot, what is that? What the hell is that?

My hands? But... These claws.... I have three and my feet..

Meeeeerde....... Am I a dinosaur or what?.

After a few minutes, I realize that I am forever transformed into a killing machine...Yay! Cool! Haha, me the left hand of her majesty, the top assassin of the British Empire finds me with a body of a dream for an assassin...

I hope to get used to it soon... at least I still have all my head and, what... I have wings? Great....

Let's play dead and listen......

I work for MI6 and I am a specialist in infiltration and sabotage missions. I burned down countless enemy bases and eliminated many double agents...with my favorite red beret. In my face, quickly, hide it...

Raksha was talking with the copper dragon:" it's a carnage... Poor people, 3/4 of them were civilians and magicians, or at least scientists as they say. It could have been us... I hope it was us.

Goldur the just one did better... but I don't agree with their mission.

It's not right....but we can't reason with the emperor...exterminate the black dragons to the last one. Poor Ivan... He doesn't deserve this fate... Being neutered and living or being cowardly executed....

Yes, yes, I agree with you.

Argentrix will be heartbroken. They believe that another dragon will be able to seduce her in her future heat.

These dracosires are too old and have their heads in the stars, they can no longer see their feet.

Yes, I overheard their conversation, because of Fomalhaut and his distraction...legendary...it often happens to him to have shoes of different colors.

The soldiers laugh a lot with him... We already miss his nonsense but they will look for Auronne and Argentrix and then they will seal the gate with Ivan and they think that this way they will get rid of an embarrassing boyfriend, a lord demon and the race of the black dragons, Ivan and Ténébrion being the last 2 in the world....

Can you imagine a marriage between a golden one and one of the darkness... Besides, when Sinistrar found out they were drinking his blood to survive, he freaked out.

The other 3 dracosires are on a mission to eliminate Ténébrion and capture Ivan to incapacitate him while they return to this side and permanently neuter him or kill him. It will be an accident. They even took a dead golden dragon with them to their magical sub-space... it's shameful... I won't pray for dragons like that anymore. I will pray to poor Argentrix... at least she kept her heart in gold... If there was anything I could do for her..."

I really hurt for her."

They're getting closer... well, I'll hear better. Ahh all these pretty feathers but it makes noise, I have to be careful

Karlonk: "Be careful you could be exiled."

Raksha:" I will go everywhere for Argentrix, she is also my childhood friend and it is a pity that mixed dragon and non dragon weddings are strictly forbidden. I hear there are hybrids, but they've all been slaughtered.

Besides, the golden dragons are crazy! All without exception... Look at Auronne, it's disgusting! They never abandon a mission. Never ever... it's not a heart they have, it's a nugget, a livid block of gold, with something mean in it...