MERLIN THE ENCHANTER

Merlin had made the trip with King Arthur's knights.

Arthur had huge relationship problems. The fairy Morgana is King Arthur's magical half-sister. Originally a positive character, she is an opponent of the King, his wife Guinevere and the Knights of the Round Table. She took on the appearance of Guinevere and became pregnant. She is misunderstood and represents a woman liberated for medieval society.

Merlin came to my lair and fell from the sky!

A cave painted in all kinds of colours, pottery and an infinite number of toys. and a steam engine!

Bright, heated and cooling stones. A writing in modern French while we were writing exclusively in Latin! Paintings of unknown places, cities and planes, terracotta cars, a train circuit. A WC pot and a cross with a statuette of 2 women where it is written MOTHER and GRAND MOTHER! and a date 1977 and a statuette of Ténébrion 2019!

Something was wrong! With his crystal ball he found the trace of the fleeing baron and went with his pegasus to the nearby village and found the baron hidden in a farm.

The old man, covered in his hood, entered and asked the baron. :

"Baron, don't worry, I'm Merlin, a friend of King Uther's. I'm just an observer and I wouldn't hurt you.

I would just like to ask you some questions about the dragon, especially to you, little Kirine, isn't it?

Just tell me if the dragon was mean to you?"

"Can't you answer that? But how come there are so many toys and a pottery workshop? Was it you or the dragon?

I'm just trying to find out if the dragon is the bad Tenebrion," Merlin asked.

Kirine: "Don't hurt the dragon! Please!"

Merlin: "How? Did he hurt you?"

Kirine:" No, his name is Ivan and he comes from the north, from the Belgian tribe. He is very kind and has not killed anyone but we have all been mean to him and he is scared and very sad.

He suffered a lot. He showed me the horrible wounds that were done to him. And he cured Bob and saved him from execution because he couldn't bear to lose his only friend so he came and was hurt very badly.

There was blood in his butt and his tongue was torn by an arrow. He cried a lot and Bob almost had to finish him off. Bob also saved his life by heating the arrow to stop bleeding."

"Do you like the dragon?" Merlin asked.

"Yes, I'd like to marry him because he's so sweet. We played together all the time!"

"And how old is he? " (Merlin)

"Like me, 6 years old!"

"Are his parents human?"

"Yes, but they died falling from the sky with a flying cross that broke."

"Ow! We made a mistake, we chased the wrong dragon!

I'll try to fix it!"

Then Merlin returned to the baron's castle where the Visigoth king was with his troops.

Merlin explained to him the misunderstanding and that he and the knights were chasing the wrong dragon.

The king replied that even if it was the wrong dragon he needed THIS dragon because he destroyed the port of Gibraltar, and the fortress.

It was a declaration of war even though no one was killed.

It was the king's honour. The baron could return without provoking the king's wrath, because he mortally wounded the beast while his 3000 men failed to succeed or the knights.

The baron and his family were able to return safely.

Then Merlin focused on a Message spell and called me!

In my cave, where I was good and I hunted local game that was abundant in the inaccessible gorges, I made fire and there was no one around and I thought I was safe.

I was really starting to freak out!

I jumped at the slightest crack and had trouble sleeping, at night I had nightmares or burned myself with a red iron: "White King's Property", then another red iron, on the other side: "Black King's Property."

and I was in the middle of a chessboard and all the pieces were targeting me! It was horrible!

I started sucking my thumb again and started crying again.

Then a shadow appeared in the form of an old man: a magician!

FEAR

PANIC!

HISSSS!

I show my teeth and realize that my survival instinct is taking over and I am still losing an entire part of my humanity.

Don't worry Ivan, I'm just a shadow. I'm Merlin I'd like to talk to you!

Me: "Go sorcerer! Leave me alone! Leave me alone! I'm afraid of you! I didn't do anything to you!"

IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

The shadow knelt down and then fell flat on his stomach!..

"I just want to talk to you!"

"Ivan, I am Merlin the enchanter, Uther and Arthur's friend! And I know Uther attacked you! And we're sorry.

Me: "Murderers! You killed Uther, who was my friend! All because he believed me and your soldiers and the famous Lancelot wanted a pretext to continue the fight against me! You poisoned him to keep him quiet! Your famous knight, he will also betray Arthur!"

Merlin: "That's very serious what you're saying here. Come back, you'll have nothing to worry about with me! I'll make you my apprentice. And you will have a happy life! Please, please, please. You can go back to your time!"

Me: "Lies! And then you'll get me from behind! I no longer trust you, any of you! And then go back? To find myself face to face with Ténébrion? changing his past? he is in 2019 and my whole family died of old age and he has re-dragonized! "

"I'm sick of you and your complicated stories. I got slaughtered for a little salt, a pot and saved my only friend."

Merlin: "Give us a chance to fix it! Come with me, my friend!"

I: "NO, you are not my friend and I am your enemy! Go away! Go away! GROOOAOAOAAAR"

Spit fire on shadow that disappears! FLLLLLLLLLLLLouish!

Merlin: "What a waste! Poor Ivan! All these powers and unable to save an innocent! a true living treasure. We lost him. I hope he doesn't turn into a monster..."

Then Merlin returned to his king and told him the raw truth!

And to top it all off, King Arthur surprises Guinevere, his wife and queen in the arms of, I tell you in a thousand: Lancelot in his bed!

The king was furious and Guinevere interposed himself against Lancelot's death. So Arthur sent Lancelot on a mythical quest. The Grail Quest. Basically come looking for me and a disguised death sentence.