Memories of Tania...

After masturb... all evening Tania looked up at the ceiling, on Georgie's bed all soiled. her panties still stretched over her mouth, the leg holes showing the perverted and split eyes. This body is...awesome, intense...unimaginable...Raah! And this tongue so long...I can almost touch the ground...Slurp!

Then she thought about Zothrax and how she got the tear of God, a portal-generating stone capable of bending space and time. An infernal relic a few weeks earlier.

Our team was full and we were going to have fun exploring the labyrinth

Aurore remained behind Arkans, the priestess of the group

I was in the front with Zothrax.

and Montaron, the magician of chaos was standing behind us.

Sibile, the thief, was always early to detect the traps.

The hardest thing was to endure Montaron's stupid jokes:

"Why do they scream "women and children first" when a gobeline frigate sinks?

Because after that the sharks are no longer hungry!..."

then we walked for an hour and suddenly Montaron screamed, while we tried to be the most discreet...:

"A goblin arrives one day in a human city, enters the first inn he sees and addresses the boss:

-Me want to work!

The boss answers him:

-No problem, I have something for you: it's paid 20 gold pieces a day, housed, fed, with horses and servants on duty and some benefits in kind.

-Make fun of me!

-Oh yes, but you started it!"

Mage's blood cravings made me drool and Zothrax gave me a scabbard when he wanted to start another one: "What is the difference between a living orc and a dead orc?"

We all answered "TA GUEU... !"

Zothrax, plugging the ears of little Aurora...

He was lying on the floor with his hands holding his painful family jewels and then had to run up to us, smiling. Apparently he liked the psychological treatment of Zothrax.

We arrived in front of an ancient stone and the exterior was in ruins. The stones were slippery and covered with moss.

We had to take the stairs, which were all broken and slipping meant falling into an abyss whose bottom we didn't know. The stairs were carved into the wall along the dark ravine.

Even I, Tania, couldn't spread my wings and I would slide towards my end.

Dawn, you stay here, I asked. "If I don't come back and live with Arkans, she'll take care of you!

"But Tantante..."

I kissed her and stroked her in the hair.

Look, it's your city and your region. You're safe here. I don't come from this world and I have a very dangerous job. You'll stay as long as I can with me and I'll teach you the ropes of my profession, but you have to tell yourself that every day with me is the last."

I slipped him a mana stone paired with another that I kept in a small bag with my explosives.

On the way down the stairs, there was a gate leading to a chapel. Zothrax wanted to open it and Sibile the kajit pushed Zothrax to the side and a lined beam came up and smashed against the grid that resonated and the noise was heard a hundred meters further into the darkness. There was even an echo, added by a complaint from a monster, visibly awakened.