Arrakis

Fomalhaut was near a cliff and Marise was contorting in pain, she was crying too.

Then, deciding that she had a better future than Tania, he also poured his blood in the mouth of the little one, in full transformation.

"You will also have my genes and one day you will be able to transform back into a human, I promise you.

He cast a sleeping spell on her so that the transformation would take place without pain.

He knew they were surrounded by hundreds of Fremen. They had rocket launchers and their weapon of strange knowledge, a kind of magic missile generator, the most elaborate mystical weapon in this world.

They had to make a gesture and show that they were not a monster or an enemy.

He looked at the cracks in the rocks and invoked a source spell.

The ground shook and a spring of drinking water rose from the ground.

At this sight, the Fremen, lying on top of the dunes, rose up and went to cheer the dragon.

Water was the most precious thing for them. Even the dead had their water taken away from them.

To see a stream appear out of nowhere was a miracle for them.

Quickly the chief of the fremens approached.

"Creature, can you understand us?"

"Fomalhaut, my name is Fomalhaut. We are space castaways."

"You're Ordos!!!"

"We never were, we survived as mercenaries to keep our freedom and pay our debts. We know almost nothing from here and I ask you for asylum for me and the little one."

The Fremens saw a human being dragonizing himself and became frightened...

Talos: "What is this abomination? And why are you protecting it?"

Fomalhaut: "She is a betrayed child who was poisoned by a cruel being. She turns into a dragon and I put her to sleep for the pain. The source is for you, it is my offering in exchange for your protection.

Talos knew how to see as the Moatib the true of the false and immediately saw in Fomalhaut a formidable ally.

Fomalhaut : "Other dragons with humans will probably arrive. I can create more water sources and make oases for you".

And a table appeared with fresh and healthy food. Fomalhaut had cast the spell "Feast"

The frenzies jumped on the buffet and immediately, the welcome was warmer.

A few hours later, the dragons that had fled Tania gathered near the cave where they were collected.

Everyone was safe and sound,

Tania and Argentrix were missing.

Talos: "So, what's your goal?"

Fomalhaut: "We must return to our world..."

Talos: "It's the Space Guild, the Ordos, that can organize such a trip and the price is exorbitant.

If we win the war and you help us, it might be possible.

In the meantime...

Camp Harkonnen.

Tania and Argentrix were chained up to be presented to the Baron as the war prize.

Argentrix was gagged and gagged with a muzzle and hung by a hook from the handcuffs of her front legs.

She drooled and it flowed down to her crotch.