Message

FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP, What a beautiful view when you approach the mountain.

This feeling of freedom.

This infinite void in front of you.

This sky that is mine.

The wind, a sweet melody

The spectacle of storms, lightning flashes that crackle from one cloud to another.

The snow and hail that form and then melt and form rain.

The Northern Lights visible only at high altitudes.

The sky is black and virgin, no visual pollution. The Milky Way is clearly visible.

Everything is beautiful! A thousand times more beautiful than when I was human.

I slide on the clouds, on the sheets of warm and fresh air.

The scents of the forest, the fields, the earth and I even hear music...

Music???

I hear the noise of the stars, the sun, the planet and music...

I freeze and direct my wings and the music goes away, then I recover and the music comes back.

Strange,

I hear like syllables! I scream:

"Anybody home?"

I'm in the air, near the salt shaker of the Spanish Sierra Nevada.

II V NNN

V NNNNNNN!

IVNNNNN

VANNN!

Ah, I lose the signal, I come back and I put myself back where I was and the signal comes back

IVAN????

Yes????

KRRRRr----

"TENEBRION!

I AM TENEBRION!"

I land on one of the mountain's peaks and receive the message.

"I'm Ténébrion!"

T: "Glad to know you're still alive! Didn't Uther occlude me?"

"Help! Help me, Ténébrion! I'm all alone, I don't know what to do!"

T: "Listen to me carefully, I am calling you by magic and by the storm because we are connected.

I am in 2019. I have a good life because of you!.. I have your body and you have mine.

How are you alive, Ivan?"

Me: "Uther spared me when I told him who I was, but he was murdered protecting me."

T: "Men, all the same. I have the soul of a dragon and your body becomes a dragon in turn."

Your human soul will also turn into a dragon and it is an incredible opportunity for you to no longer be this vermin. To avoid dying, I switched our bodies that were supposed to die, at least one of them, but here you're doing quite well!

Men will end up getting you if you don't do what I tell you. Forget them and run away!

My loss was to trust them again. But they'll put a hole in your skin if you haven't already done so!

To resist armies and their arrows, ahhh, it hurts, huh???"

"Yes, and their harpoons and black arrows are terrible."